Chapter 18

~Aru's POV~

I sit up straight on the bed unsteadily and he helps me. I look around and ask him "Where are we?". "We are in a compartment in the airplane" he replies. I take his face in my hands and wipe all his stain tears. He then sits on my bed, next to my thighs and I throw my hands over his shoulder and hug him. 

"You are Alu?" I ask to confirm and he replies "You were just so sure and now you doubt?" breaking the hug. "I'm not able to believe it" I say softly. He then sits behind me and stretches his legs, I sit on his lap and rest my head on his chest. He circles his hands around my waist and hugs it tightly. "So you are the magician guy too, right?" I ask trying to look back at him. "If that's what you call it, that is what I am" he chuckles. I chuckle too.

"How did you do that disappearing trick then?" I ask curiously like a child. He leans to my ears and whispers "A magician never reveals his secret" and I knew that he was smirking though I couldn't see it. I take my legs off and place them on the ground or right now the metal covered in carpet, I turn to him while sitting on his lap and narrow my eyes. And he looks at me innocently.

"You know magic?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yes, I do" he replies, leaning towards me. "Ok then do something magical for me now" I say almost like an order. "With pleasure" he says huskily and kisses me. I respond after a few seconds of shock. I fall behind and hit my head on the soft pillow and he interlocks our hands. The kiss is so soft and full of passion. It felt so magical! I felt sparks everywhere and it felt so nice and addicting. But I couldn't prolong it. I break the kiss to catch my breath after a few minutes and I look at him.

"Magical enough?" he asked me with a husky voice and I am shocked. I have never seen this side of him. Ok, enough of being shocked. "I couldn't even see the magic" I rolled my eyes. He narrowed his eyes for a moment and then made it normal again. "I will show you magic" he whispered in my ears and added "when we are with Abhi Bhai and Di". I look at him and narrow my eyes.

"Do I have to wait so long" I whine and add "and why did you say that if I had to wait....now I'm curious". He chuckled and I behaved like a child who is angry. "I love you, I loved you and always will" he kissed me and I said the same to him between our kiss.