Chapter 20

~Aru's POV~

"Aru" Abhi bhai calls my name and breaks the hug, he then adds "I know you won't believe me but it is true". "What is true?" I ask looking at his eye tear up. He opens his mouth, his canines snap out larger and sharper. My eyes widen in shock. "Bhaiya can you move really fast, jump from buildings and not get hurt ,and heal almost instantly?" I ask and wait for his response, he seems shocked. I know he was expecting me to not digest this, if i had come to know about this before remembering about Alu then that would have happened.

"Yeah....but how do you know? Are you not scared? You already know about all this? Did someone tell you? Did you remember something? Did you see something in your dream? Why aren't you answering me?" he floods me with questions and I try to digest one by one patiently waiting to answer. He stopped his questions and I smile. I tell him everything about how I remember Alu and what all happened. He grinned, showing all his teeth and lifted me. "Bhaiya please put me down" I request and he slowly places me down. "I'm so happy you are not scared of me.....if you were th-" I cut him off, "but I'm not scared" I smile.

We then walk into the room. My eyes fall on Alu and I look away. I need to teach him a lesson, he should know how it feels to be pushed away. I then see Sid bhai, he looks at me pleadingly and then looks down. I hug him from the back "It's ok bhai". He pulls my hands and hugs them tightly to his chest. My eyes lock with Arhaan and I look away. "Ok so now as all the beans are spilled you guys get out" she pointed at the door. All the boys groan and move out slowly like sloths. After they go out Vaish di shuts the door with a bang. "Let's play cards!" she squeals and a deck of cards appears in her hand. "witch?" I let out and she smiles at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does all this feel weird" Jannu asks. "It is weird and.... surprising?" Avni answers. "Yeah...." Reem agrees when lost in thoughts. I shake her and gesture a 'what happened'. She just shakes her head negatively. Jannu and Avni bid 'good night' and go to their rooms. "I'm going to the pool" I inform Reem. "Now?!" she asks suprised. "Why not?" I counter and she sighs giving up "Ok be careful and DON'T.STAY.COLD" she says the last part in a stern voice. "Yes ma'am" I salute and we chuckle. She goes into the room and I go to the pool.

Wow! The lights during night reflecting in the pool, it looks....breathless and beautiful. I walk along the cement border of the blue light, long pool. I keep my hands horizontally straight so I don't lose balance. And then I feel hands circle around me, "Let me go Arhaan!" I order and wriggle myself out of his hold. I turn to him and planned on glaring but I lost balance. He holds me right on time but I don't mind it and balance myself, I move far away from the cement border and fold my hands, glaring at him.

"Thank you?" he expects me to say so and I reply "you owe me that" raising my eyebrows. In a second he is standing right in front of me "I'm sorry". I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I broke down, "Why did you erase my memories of you? Why did you push me away? Why did you come back when you are the on-" he cuts me off by kissing me and I give in. He slowly parts the kiss "Will you understand a monst-" he was going to ask but I closed his mouth with my hand and nod my negatively. He is not a monster.