Chapter 22

~Jai's POV~

Flashback

We were in first year of college except for Abhi Bhai and Vaish di; they were in their 2nd year. All of us were human except for Lucky and Vaish di. We didn't know about their supernatural powers at all. We thought they were human too. Vaish di and Abhi bhai knew eachother since their first year so we got introduced to eachother.

All of us got really close. Two years later, Abhi Bhai and Vaish di were going to graduate so we planned on celebrating it. You girls were too young to be in the party so we didn't inform you about it and went by ourselves, luckily. 

After the party, all of us got into the car and we were wasted. Only Lucky was sober as he is the smart one, he knew that someone should be sober to drive the car. So, while we were blasting songs in the car in  a drunken state, a truck crashed with our car.

Vaish di and Lucky were able to heal themselves, but Me, Abhi, Sid and Fais were on the edge of death. Vaish di was only able to heal us to an extent, she had to heal all 4 of us who were on the edge of death. Lucky then —with no other way—, he turned all of us. As he is a tribrid( a combination of three breeds; Warlock, Vampire and Werewolf) when he bit us, we turned into hybrids( a combination of two breeds; Warlock-Vamp, Vamp-Werewolf, Werewolf-Warlock) of Vampire-Werewolf. 

He then had to train us so that we can suppress our blood lust. The sweetest blood is of our mates, so we need to be able to withstand that too. Anger can bring out the beast in us, so we have to stay calm. We need blood no matter what so that our blood lust decreases to a level which we can suppress. 

End of Flashback

"Why didn't you become a tribrid?" Reem asked.
"Warlock/Witch gene is passed through reproduction, through blood. Werewolf gene and Vamp gene are passed through both reproduction and transformation through bites" I replied.
"What is a mate?" she asks another question.
"You are my mate" I snuggle my head in her neck.
"What how? How do you know?" - Reem
"Well, when God Apollo created vampires he decided a few things prior for us, like fate or destiny for love. And we know our destined one with a few signs. You attract me, your smell makes me go crazy, everything about you is perfect for me and we have sparks" - Jai
"So in my so-called dream when you did that you were in a blood lust?" - Reem
"Yeah.....I didn't drink the cranberry juice" - Jai

She gasps "So you didn't let me drink the juice as there was....blood in it?" and I nod. "You drink human blood" she asks another stupid question. "No, we drink animal blood" I answer. "Hmm....there must be some perks of knowing your mate" she thinks out loud. "There are lots, but for that I need to mark you" I say the last two words huskily in her ear. "Mark me?" she is confused again, how does she not know anything about werewolves and vampires? It is one of the hottest topics on the internet.

"Yes, I will mark you thrice, this is to confirm that you are mine forever" I smile thinking how nice it will be to mark her mine. "What! H-How?" she asks cupping my face. "Shall I show you" I slip my hands inside her shirt. She stops my hands from moving further up "Tomorrow is the mehendi ceremony, I should sleep" she states. "Fine" I lie down on the bed and pull her. "No no no way" she pulls away and adds "Aru will come so you go to your room" she points at the door. I pull her closer to myself "She isn't sleeping here" I state.

"What no, she said sh-" I cut her off by kissing her, lust takes over me, I go on top of her and trail wet kisses down her neck. I snap out of it, it is not the time. I kiss her forehead and we cuddle. Now onwards if I need to shut her up I should just kiss.