Chapter 23

~Aru's POV~
Wow! This aunty puts awesome mehendi designs! "After di I'm putting mehendi from this aunty" I add my name to the list. "What! I wanted to put after di" Avni opposes. "I'm the one who asked first so it's me" I justify. "Ok ok girls! Aru asked first so she is going after me, Avni you go after Aru" Vaish di states and grin while Avni pouts folding her hands.

I look to the other side to see Jannu and Reem, other mehendi artists are putting mehendi for them. The designs look good but I still want this aunty to put mehendi. I sit down on the chair and look at their hands, Reem is almost done, Jannu is half way done and Vaish di is almost done with her hands but she also needs to do her legs. Oh god!

Avni walks towards Jannu and squeals, I close my ears and frown. Why is she squealing so loud?! "Aunty can you put something like this for me also?" she asks the aunty who is putting mehendi for Jannu. So now she has changed her group, wow! I am so bored!! I make faces and Di notices. "Aru go wake up the guys, how long will they sleep?" my eyes widen in excitement and I run to the rooms. 

"Wake up my bhaiyas!" I yell inside Sid bhai and Abhi bhai's room, they both slept together. Abhi bhai wakes up making faces, Sid bhai jerks up and rolls out of the bed and from no where someone groans and rolls of the bed. I walk forward and look at the front of the bed to find Fais bhai. He was sleeping under the blanket horizontally while the other two slept vertically. I start laughing so hard that my stomach starts paining but I'm still not able to stop.

All of them glare at me and smirk, I stop laughing and frown. Why....are they....smirking? I look to the left and right with the corner of my eyes. I look at them one by one trying to find some clue why they are smirking. This is getting very creepy...very. "I'm...gonna wake up Alu and Jai" I take one step back and someone from the back hugs me. I jerk and I look back to see Arhaan. 

All of them start laughing and I turn the door fisting my hand. Jai is standing near the door laughing. I glare at them all "I'm gonna tell Di" I fold my arms, Arhaan bites his lip and Abhi bhai join his hands "Please Aru don't do that". The other guys chuckle trying to suppress their laughter, "The girls will also be near Di only so if I say..." and all of them join their hands."Fine! Get ready quick!" I give up looking at their pleading faces. I chuckle my way out of the room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of us girls wash our mehendi. It looks beautiful! The music starts and all of us run, we reach the dance floor and start dancing to bollywood songs. Suddenly someone pulls me away from the crowd swiftly and pins me to the wall. I look up at the person and panic takes over me....