Chapter 19

~Reem's POV~

As soon as we exit the airport, me and Aru were holding hands and roaming around to find Abhi bhai. Me and Aru are going near the parking area and suddenly someone screams from behind "Boo!" in a deep and scary voice. I scream and cover my ears with my hands in fright. Aru jerks and turns back. And we see Abhi bhai!! We pounce on him and hit him playfully while he laughs, then we gave up and hugged him.

"Abhi bhai!! You didn't have to do that" Aru whines. "You are right, I didn't have to do that, I wanted to do that" he laughs and I hit him in the arm playfully. We started laughing and we heard a voice from the back "Did you forget us after seeing your baby sissies?". It was Sid bhai. Abhi bhai hugs us tightly and rests his chin on our shoulders. "Yeah...I guess so, they are my cuties" Abhi bhai admits and pulls our cheeks. Sid bhai and the other boys glare at his statement.

And then Jannu and Avni run towards Abhi Bhai after pushing all the boys blocking their way, and before they push us, me and Aru move away. "Abhi bhaiya!!" they both squeal and hug him tightly. "And here are my beauties" Abhi bhai chuckles. The boys all look at one another and then Abhi bhai; they are with suitcases and bags while Abhi bhai is surrounded by us girls. By seeing the boys, we girls and Abhi bhai laugh.

And then Vaish di arrives and all the guys run to her, greet her and complain about Abhi bhai. They sound like whining children. Abhi bhai looks at Vaish di glaring at him and grimaces. He holds his ear and does sit ups; a gesture for sorry or mercy, and all the boys laugh while we girls try to suppress our laughters by seeing Abhi bhai act so vulnerable in front of Vaish di. But we fail to suppress our laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aru's POV~

The Sangeet ceremony was awesome. We played a girl vs boys and of course the girls won. All us girls, including Vaish di are sitting in Di's room and recalling the funny moments. And then someone bangs on the door. Jannu and Reem flinch at the sudden bang. Vaish di goes to open the door while we girls discuss with each other about who it could be at the door. I hear the click sound of the door being unlocked and I turn to the door, I see all the boys walking in. 

After a few mins all of us got settled down on the floor. We all sat in a circle, the girls on one side and the boys in the other. "Lucky is my brother" Vaish di shares and all girls except her exclaim "Oh!". I look at Abhi bhai, he looks like he is stressed and worried. I know him very well, he is stressed about this marriage so I call him and gesture him to follow me. I told everyone that we will be back.

"Bhai" I sigh and add "I know you are stressed about the marriage" I hug him. He hugs me back and kisses me on the forehead. "I am not stressed about the marriage Aru" he says and I look up at him with a confused face, "In fact I can't wait to get married" he adds shyly and I chuckle. "Then what is bothering you?" I ask and he looks at me with so much of sorrow in his eyes. "Will you hate me if I have hidden something from you? Will you be angry at me?" he asks wistfully.

H-He has hidden something from me? And he thinks I will be angry at him? What has he hidden from me that is so serious? Why did he hide it? He knows me very well, and he never asks questions like this. He thinks I will hate him? Tears fill my eyes and my throat turns dry with all the moisture sucked out of it. "Wh-Why would you even a-ask questions like that? I will always love you bhaiya" I manage to tell and hug him. Tears run down my cheek and wet his shirt, he hugs me tightly.