Chapter 14

~Jai's POV~

I was waiting for the guys in the kitchen to discuss about the matter. The girls were packing their things and were all over the place, they are running here and there and keep yelling which I add, they call as 'reminding eachother'. Well we guys finished packing quick —as we used our powers— so that we can discuss about the matter in hand.

When all of the guys were present in the kitchen I started talking "Reem...remembers everything that happened last night". Lucky asked "Did you do it properly? otherwise how will she remember?". "I did it properly but I don't know how she remembers" I stated truly. "Did you drink tomato juice?" Fais asked air quoting the phrase 'tomato juice'. Ohh no! "I didn't...." I said honestly and trailed off. I was looking down and rubbing my nape with my hand.

When I looked up I met 3 pairs of glaring eyes. Oh god! Now Lucky will start his lecture of how important 'tomato juice' is for us. That tomato juice with animal blood mixed with it taste so bland. "You know how imp-" Lucky starts his lecture and I cut him off. "I know I know, I have heard this many times-" I say and then he cuts me off. "And you still dont follow" he mocks. I smile awkwardly and then cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Well she remembers it just as a dream so I dont think we have a problem as such" Sid give an excuse for me. I look at Sid and shot a smile gesturing a 'thank you'. "Jai now onwards please take the juice regularly" Fais requests and Lucky seconds that by nodding his head. "Can I please have cranberry juice instead of tomato?" I plead, "OK!" they groan agreeing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Next Morning  

~Aru's POV~
Aghhh! I hate this annoying alarm —though only cause its annoying I wake up—, it starts my day negatively. I sit up and calm myself, then do my morning routine quickly and finish my last minute packing. I zip up my suitcase and wore my bag over my shoulders. I pull the suitcase out of my room and sigh looking at the long stairs in which I will have to drag or lift this heavy suitcase all the way down.

"Need help?" Lucky suggested and his sudden presence made me jerk. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized and I replied "It's fine....and ya I need help". When he leaned forward to take my suitcase and looked at me, something struck me hard in my mind. 'Alu!' my thoughts kept reminding me. Alu? Where have I heard this name? Ughh!! "Alu" I say under my breath looking at him. 

"Huh? Did you say something?" he asks. "No no....I didn't say anything" I deny and he carries the suitcase down the staircase like its nothing. I stand frozen for a moment with wide eyes and then walk down the stairs to the car.