Chapter 16

~Jai's POV~

I got the tickets for the seats and we put all our suitcases in the roller. We were roaming for sometime and then we split. The next 3 hours we are gonna be free. Reem and I are together cause I don't wanna let her go. "Jai let's buy some buy some cup noodles!" Reem says dragging me (she's able to drag me only cause I let her to) to the counter.

We bought the noodles and we were letting it cook. "Jai I'll be back" she informs me standing up and gives me her cup noodles. I quickly put them on the table infront and stop her by holding her hand. "Where are you going?" I ask her, "To the bathroom" she shrugs. "Ohh..." I sigh. And she goes off.

After 5 mins she's still not back yet. I make my way to the bathrooms and found a guy forcing himself on Reem outside the girls bathroom. My blood boils seeing that. I go towards them and pull Reem behind me. "How dare you touch her!" I yell at him in anger. I could feel Reem tightly fisting my shirt and hear her heart beating rapidly in fear. I give him a punch in the nose and walk away with her.

When we reached the place we were sitting she hugged me. I hug her back and calm her down. We then ate the noodles which was cooked so well and grouped up again. We board the flight and found our seats. Reem's seat was a window seat. And I sat right next to her.

(A/N : the order of their seating is:-
     Reem - Jai - Lucky - Aru in the left side seats
     Avni - Sid - Jannu - Fais in the right side seats)

The flight took off and Reem looked out the window. As soon as she did I heard her heart beat rapid. I interlocked our hands and she turned to me. "I'm there with you to face all your fears" I whisper to her in her ears. She smiled and hugged my arm, she kissed me in the cheek and rested her head on my shoulder.

What if I am what she fears? What if she fears me? How will I be there for her? My heart sunk thinking about it. I look at her and kiss her hair. She looked up at me and noticed my eyes filled with tears. "What happened Jai?" she asked worried. "Dust went into my eyes" I replied and she pulled my face closer to her and blew in my eyes. Will I get this love when she comes to know about the real me, I don't know....but I wish I do.

She goes back to her position; hugging my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I look around and see Aru acting weird. She was trying to sleep by squeezing her eyes closed. She never tried to sleep, she sleeps when she does. I nudged Lucky and mindlinked him about it. He looks at her, back at me and frowns and thinks. And then his eyes widen, he looks at me and mind links me 'Jai....'