Chapter 27

~3rd POV~

Instantly, Yoongi and Hoseok run to Gaston as he tries to reload but his hand was slashed off by Yoongi while Hoseok dug his claws into his forearms. He let out a scream and Jimin grabbed one of his legs while Jungkook took the other one.

Gaston was yelling in pain as the monsters' talons dug into his skin, blood pouring out as they dragged him to the broken balcony. He struggled but to no avail did he escape the wrath of the beasts.

Jimin let go of his bleeding leg as Taehyung flew to grab it, Jungkook getting the idea. They flew out of the room and went up and up and up, making Gaston shudder at the great height. His greats fear at the moment became true as he plummeted to the ground.

His last breath was wasted screaming as it echoed throughout the castle and forest.

All of the men rush to (Y/N)'s aid as Seokjin and Namjoon held her body close. She was losing blood too quickly but they held onto hope with the strength of a thread.

Namjoon says with tears growing in his yellow eyes, "(Y/N) please, you must awaken. Please, just open your eyes.."

He wants to shake you awake but it will put you through more pain so he tries to softly caress your face. One of his tears hits your cheek and you slowly open your dull eyes.

~(Y/N) POV~

What just happened?

Did I risk my life for seven men?

Why did I do that?

Do I..

Do I truly lo-

I could hear a timid voice but it was too muffled. I slowly try to wake myself up to see who the voice belonged to. The only light that was with me was the moon in its glory and a few shapes being illuminated.

..Namjoon?

..Seokjin?

..Jungkook?

..Jimin?

..Hoseok?

..Taehyung?

....Yoongi..?

Colors come back to me as I try to open my eyes wider but it tired me out. I try to inhale but it caused the same burning sensation to come back abruptly. I winced harshly and let a tear run down my face.

I mumble out, "Ouch.."

I then hear Jimin's voice, "(Y/N)? Try not to move, okay? You're going to be okay. You're going to be fine.."

I chuckle and reply, "Sounds like you're reassuring everyone else but me.."

Yoongi grabs my right hand and says, "Now's not the time for your banter, (Y/N). Just don't move fast and.."

His voice trails off as he looks to something beside him. I slowly turn my head to see but it hurt me more for some reason. All of the boys look at his direction and their expressions of hope were decreasing by the millisecond.