Chapter 24: OT7

~3rd POV~

Out in the snowy yard, the girl that had stolen the masters' hearts was walking alongside her noble steed. She wore the appropriate apparel as well as Phillipe, who wore a tan turnout blanket. Both were content as they strolled around the large and dark castle.

Phillipe had paused and nudged his nose to her shoulder with a whinny. (Y/N) had turned to her horse with a playful glare but chuckled softly while scratching his cheek. He nuzzles into her, happy to receive affection from his kind owner.

Up to a high stone balcony were seven men watching the maiden with soft smiles and love in their unnaturally but beautifully colored eyes. There was no denying, for all of the masters of the castle were deeply in love with their prisoner.

The competition between the men was growing by the second but some were thinking long and hard on how they could have no conflict between each other and still be with their love. Their kind, beautiful, and charming love.

"I want to do something for her but I'm not sure on what," says Namjoon.

Hoseok replies, "As do I! She deserves something..brilliant!"

Taehyung jumps in, "Spectacular!"

Yoongi says with a light blush on his pale cheeks, "But what can we do? She cares not for riches, only for old books and roses and food. But..it's rather cute.."

Seokjin nods in agreement and sighs at the memory of her reaction to his cooking. He was quite nervous on what she would say, whether it is positive criticism or pure disgust. But she did neither, only smiling big and complimenting almost everything he had used for his dish.

Jimin chimes in with a brave smile, "What about the ballroom? We could dance together!"

~

(Y/N) had set a kiss upon Phillipe's forehead and he whinnied in response. She chuckled and made her way back into the warmth of her new home. As she was reaching for the door handle, the doors were opened by Jungkook and Hoseok with happy smiles. She giggles and does a curtsey.

Both men bow and close the doors. Namjoon takes (Y/N)'s coat and she gave her thanks for the random politeness. Jimin had taken her matching winter gloves as well, gently of course. She had no idea what and why they were suddenly doing this but she didn't mind at all.

The maiden had taken a seat in front of the warm fire that Yoongi was making. Seokjin had brought (Y/N) a warm cup of tea, with the help of Mrs. Potts knowing her favorite kind. They both run out of the living room suddenly and it confused her. But she had taken a sip with a smile and set it on the nearby table.

~(Y/N) POV~

"Can everyone come here, please?", I beckon.

All that was heard was the soft crackling of the fire settling and rushing footsteps from another room. First, Seokjin and Yoongi stood in front of me, patient and eager to know my next sentence. Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon show up next in a hurried mess that caused me to giggle and then Hoseok joined us.

I take a sweeping look at all of them and chuckle while asking, "What was this? All of you have done this but not together."