Chapter 20

~(Y/N) POV~

That's strange.

I was sure I fell asleep somewhere else.

I'm not complaining but did Yoongi go through the trouble of carrying me to my room??

All of a sudden, my stomach felt weird. Could it be the thought of Yoongi? It must be because my stomach did it again. Could I be falling for him too? But I can't choose just one! I care for all of them so very much! I don't want to hurt them by my choice!

My head was pounding against my skull with all of that thinking. I groaned while sitting up, stretching my muscles and yawning as well. That was a nice sleep but I feel as if I should repay Yoongi in some way.

I'll think about that later. I push off the blankets and stood up, sighing as my back popped. After that, I walked over to my wardrobe. I decided to go with a pretty pink dress in the back.

I'm not exactly obsessed with pink but it is a nice color. I slipped it on and adjusted the sleeves a little so it wouldn't be too scratchy. As I was brushing my hair in the vanity's mirror, I heard soft knocking along with hushes and angry whispers.

I walk over to my doors and opened them. There before me were all of the boys with smiles on their faces. I smile back and say, "What brings you all here?"

I then see Jin nudge Namjoon and he gave him a small glare that caused me to giggle. Namjoon goes back to smiling and replies, "We wanted you to join us for breakfast. Then maybe you would like to go outside with us?"

I smile softly while nodding yes and the boys blushed and smiled back. I say, "Let me finish brushing my hair and I'll be right down."

They all nod and I close the doors. I could hear them saying 'Yes!' 'I didn't think she would say yes' and 'Come on!'

I let out a quiet chuckle at their responses to each other. They really are like brothers. I wonder how my life would be if I had a younger sibling. Difficult, I presume, but perhaps a nice feeling.

I go back to my vanity and quickly brush my hair as I realize how hungry I was. I was also excited to go outside with all of them. Maybe, they could show me more of the castle.

I set the golden brush down and slip on my shoes. I smooth down the creases on my dress and walk out to the dining room. As I walk down, I could see the bright light of day shining through the big windows. It was snowing softly and I smiled when I saw two birds fly by.

I continued down and walked into the dining room. All seven of the men were sitting in their seats and looked at me with handsome smiles. I felt a blush rise in me as I could feel their stares while walking to my seat at the far end of the table.

As I pull my seat up and set a napkin on my lap, I looked at my food and realized it was porridge. I haven't had this in a while so I decided to eat. As I take in the first spoonful, I sighed in happiness, loving with warm food. I then heard snarling noises on both sides of me.

I look up to see Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook holding their bowls up to their mouths and making a mess. I raise an eyebrow at their behavior and see Yoongi sighing in disappointment. I swallow my food and clear my throat to catch their attention.