Chapter 15

~(Y/N) POV~

Jungkook was the first one to be done eating already, I'm so confused on how but he did it. Then Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Me, and Jin. As soon as I finished my third plate and washed it, I walked out of the dining room to see Taehyung standing a few feet away while fidgeting with his long fingers.

His wide box smile finally shined when he saw me. He gestures for me to come closer so I do. He held both of his large grey hands out for me to hold so I did that too. Wow, my hands are like a baby's compared to his. He grips them softly and lets out a heavy sigh.

He says, "I want to show you something. Something I hold very close to me. May I, (Y/N)?"

I show a small smile and reply, "I would be honored, Taehyung. Lead the way!"

His fanged box smile appeared but before we could go, he says, "I brought you a dress that I love. May you try it on first please, (Y/N)?"

I raise an eyebrow but nod and walk to my room. I open the door to see a dress laid out on my bed and I smiled. It looks gorgeous.

It felt weightless on my legs and arms yet graceful so it was a win-win for me

It felt weightless on my legs and arms yet graceful so it was a win-win for me. I rush out of my room and down to Taehyung, eager to see what he wants to show me. I find him and his black and red eyes go wide. His jaw dropped and I felt small under his gaze. I smile shyly and walk closer to him.

I say, "Lead the way, Tae-Tae." He smiles and gently grasps my hand and he takes off running.

Well, more like me trying to keep up with him even though he is holding my hand tightly so as to not let me go. He lets out a deep laugh that sends my heart racing and makes a smile grace my face.

Taehyung abruptly stops in front of his room and I almost fall. He helps me stand up straight and I let out an embarrassed giggle, making him giggle as well. He opens the door and starts walking to his closet. His hand was slightly hot against mine and it caught me off guard. As far as I knew, Taehyung and Jungkook were freezing to the touch. Yoongi and Jimin were cool but not freezing. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were warm, of course.

Taehyung says, "No one except Jimin-Hyung knows about this. I trust that you won't tell either?"

I nod with a smile and he smiles back. His hand never leaves mine as he pulls both closet doors. I look at him with a confused expression and his reply was, "Patience, (Y/N)!" He showed me another one of his adorable smiles and I absentmindedly smiled.

On the right side of his closet wall held a small, white door handle. He turned it to the side and it opened to show..green?

He nudges his head in the door's direction and began pulling me with him as he walked through. As I looked around, I was in awe. The glass around us was splattered with snowflakes from the outside, adorning leaf-like patterns from the bottom to the very top. The sun was shining perfectly through the dark clouds in the sky, and the view in front of me is breathtaking.