Chapter 16

~ Taehyung's POV ~

I really just opened my heart to her, huh? She makes me feel all funny inside. Like a really bad guy feeling yet it wasn't bad at all. My palms got so sweaty every second I held her small hand in mine. Her fingers felt so soft like flower petals yet they held callouses.

She doesn't know about my feelings for her and I think it is best she doesn't. The others will fight for her love and attention as well but this is the hardest I could do to make her mine.

This place is a safe haven for me and sometimes, Jimin hyung. No one else knows except for (Y/N) now. I know that she truly loved it, judging by her beautiful, shining smile and her bright, joyful eyes. I could get lost in those beautiful eyes.

Having her close to me never felt so good. Her warm body pressed against my cold one. Her arms pulled me closer to her, not letting go. It felt so right. Her head was on my muscular chest, most likely hearing my racing heartbeat.

I couldn't help it. She's just so gorgeous, inside and out. She's everything I could want in a woman and so much more. She's like a blessing from the gods above. I just hope that if she loves me, all of us will turn back. It would hurt me so much to find out she loves me and only I turn back to my human body.

~(Y/N) POV~

My stress and worries left my body for the time I have been in this beautiful garden with Tae-Tae. My joy had risen and I'm sure my smile was brighter than the sun. He made me so happy but unfortunately, my mind began to drift.

He couldn't have loved me back for he is a prince and I a peasant girl. None of them could love me the way I love them all.
.

.

.

.

Wait, do I really love them all?

I mean, sure, they were very mean and coarse to me when we first met but now, they're sweet and, well, almost kind.

Namjoon and I made up so I'm not sure if he hates me a lot. Jimin and I never fought since he is just too shy and nice for the time I've spent with him. Hoseok doesn't seem to hate me since I fixed him up after the wolf attack. Perhaps he is still upset about that incident.

Taehyung obviously doesn't hate me and I very much appreciate him showing me his safe place. It still means so much to me. Jungkook, I'm unsure about it. He did feel safe enough to cry upon my shoulder. I hope I reassured him enough to smile again. Jin. He's strange to me. Ever since I helped him with making lunch, it feels awkward being next to him.

As I was thinking about Jin, I feel the wound he gave me start to pulse. I gently rubbed it with my hand and winced. I mean, the bite felt like a subtle sting. I don't feel any changes within my body but I know it's there and I think Taehyung could see it.

I grabbed both of Taehyung's hands and said, "It is really an honor that you showed me this gorgeous place. I'm very happy that you are comfortable in my presence. Thank you for making my day, Taehyung."

I decided it was now or never and kissed his right cheek. Again, his skin was hot against my soft lips and it felt like the texture of stone. Slightly rough, even smoothed down. Is something going on with Taehyung? His face was soft like a flower, now..it's rough.