Chapter 14

~(Y/N) POV~

(I sincerely apologize if this chapter is boring you, it's like a filler chapter.)

Jin told me that he would finish off the food and get the others. I was on my way to Hoseok's room when Jungkook popped up out of nowhere. I'm sad to admit but his appearance gives me a fright. It isn't normal for a man to have bat-like wings, grey coarse skin, red eyes, and terrifying nails.

I say, "Oh, hello Jungkook! Lunch is almost ready so you should head downstairs." I try to walk to Hoseok's bedroom but Jungkook stops me. His hand went to my hand and I never felt anything colder.

I won't let go but I turn around to see him with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. I quickly walk towards him and pull him close to me. Sure, he's taller than me but I give off tall person energy. His head lowers into my left shoulder and he lets out a shudder.

I began rubbing his hunched back as he cries into my neck. I'm not sure that happened to him but I'm sure he'll say when he calms down. I wrap my left arm around his muscular shoulder and he sets his large arms around my waist.

Father was always busy with his inventions, it's like I never get to hug him. The way Jungkook is holding me feels so warm and full of something. I'm not sure what but I love it. His cold and grey skin just warmed up to mine, like he was absorbing my body heat.

I started to sway my body while tracing circles on Jungkook's back, avoiding his wings, and he follows my movements. I decided to hum a song I've heard from sailors that came back home.

I breathe in, ready to soothe the demon. I sing, "Upon one summer's morning, I carefully did stray. Down by the Walls of Wopping, where I met a sailor gay." Jungkook let out a sigh and pulled me closer. My hand moved to his soft, brown hair and began stroking slowly.

I smiled softly and continued, "Conversing with a young lass, who seemed to be in pain. Saying 'William, if you go, I fear you'll ne'er return again.'"

He nuzzles his face into my neck and I giggled. He takes in a deep breath and exhales heavily. I ask softly, "Are you calm now, Kookie?"

Jungkook pulls his head away and his grey cheeks and ears have a pretty pink. He stutters, "K-kookie..?" I pull away but only slightly, setting my hand on his thick bicep.

I quickly say, "Please excuse me. I didn't know if you-"

Kookie hugs me tighter than before and I let out a groan as the air leaves my lungs. Thank goodness, he lets me breathe and he smiles an open teeth smile. Oh my God, it was so adorable. His head tilted slightly and his eyes were closed shut because of his smile.

Kookie speaks, "I'm calm now. Thank you, (Y/N)." I set my soft and warm (S/T) hand on his cheek and he leans into it.

I ask, "Can you tell me what was wrong, Kookie?"

He looks down, grips both of my hands tightly, and shakes his head 'no'. 

I sigh and say, "That's okay. I'm here for you always. All of you." I let go and walk to Hoseok's room.

I hesitate to knock on his door. My stomach was feeling strange but not in a good way. I just kissed more than one man recently and in the past few days. I never wanted to hurt anyone but they're just so irresistible. I know I should choose one but I don't think I can.

I decided to knock a couple of times and waited a few seconds before hearing a faint 'Come in'. I slowly open the door to see Hoseok with his light brown ears up and smoothing down his shirt in his mirror. 

I smile softly and say, "Hey, how are you feeling, Hoseok? Any better? Worse?"

He smiles at me through the mirror reflection and his tail began wagging fast. My stomach started to feel weird again but not in a bad way this time. His lips formed an odd shape but it suited him very well. Unique like him. His yellowish eyes were focused on me standing by the door and I felt small. I began to fidget with my fingers while looking down.

He starts to walk my way, his shoes hitting the stone floor and getting a little louder. His shoes stop in front of me and I feel his slightly hairy hand softly grip my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. He slowly moves my head to face him and I felt weak like the experience with Jin. Except, it went on longer and my legs began to shake.

His gaze was so powerful upon me and I panicked. I pushed my forehead on his chest and he let out a soft yet teasing laugh. 

I blushed red and said, "Stop making me feel this way."

Hoseok's left hand began rubbing my right tricep and he leaned down slightly. He whispers in my ear, "But you are just too adorable not to tease." 

I pull my body away, unable to handle the teasing. I set my small hands on his chest and took in a deep breath.

I finally say, "Lunch is almost ready." 

I quickly open the door and walk to find the others. My face felt so hot like the Sun. My hands were shaking slightly and my lower half felt very-

I let out an 'oof' as I bumped into a wall. Scratch that, it was a man's chest. Two large and hairy hands grabbed my hips and they stopped me from falling backward. Goodness, I'm clumsy today. I look to see Namjoon wearing such an attractive smile. I'm embarrassed to say I swooned when I saw it but I couldn't help it!

His golden brown cheeks shined in the candlelight and sun rays. His ears stood high. His amber-orange eyes looked upon me with delicate and unsaid words that only he knew. His slightly messy blond hair hovered over his eyes. His dimples fit him all too well. His teeth were straight but a few were sharp like a wolf. The strange thing is that he didn't scare me at all. He looks..perfect.

He let out a soft giggle and said in a low voice, "Do be careful, (Y/N). You may hurt yourself if you continue to stay clumsy. Trust me, I know too well." 

I nodded and looked down to feel his hands grip my hips slightly. It didn't hurt but it let me know where they were.

I say awkwardly, "You can stop holding me now, I won't fall." His toothy smile faltered but returned to normal when he pulled back his hairy hands. He continued to look at me with a view I didn't know but I was so drawn in by his beautiful eyes. A few seconds go by and I shake my head a few times.

I say, "Lunch is re-"

Namjoon interrupts, "I know, I can smell it. I'm guessing you helped Jin hyung with it?"

I nodded with a small smile and said, "How about you go down there and I'll grab Yoongi and Jimin?"

He shakes his head, "I'll tell both of them. You go ahead."

I nod and turn around to walk back to the kitchen. The smell of meat, vegetables, and broth mixed together was absolutely amazing. I couldn't wait to eat, it has been a while since I ate. Hopefully, Jin will make extra for all of us. I could eat most likely 3 bowls of bibimbap and they are huge.