Chapter 17

~(Y/N) POV~

"Jungkookie, let me see please!"

"It's just a few more steps, (Y/N). Don't worry!"

After I got done with my walk with Phillipe, I was forced to close my eyes when I was talking to Jungkook. I know he would never do anything to harm me so I trust him. Maybe he is going to show me something.

I hear Jungkookie's voice say, "Almost there."

I tripped a few times but never fell because of Jungkook holding my hands and leading my body. It's like he could sense my mistakes so quickly.

My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much, I was very excited to see what Jungkook was taking me. I can't guess what but if he's wanting me to not look, I know the surprise is very thoughtful.

Jungkook says, "Oof- That's a rug."

I giggle at his tone and words. He's a 1 out of 10 clumsy and 9 out of 10 adorable. I would expect Namjoonie to be the clumsy one, considering his height.

I hear the demon's voice speak up, "Okay, stand right....here."

I stood still, my palms starting to sweat with excitement. My mood was giddy and I couldn't help but smile wider.

I hear doors open loudly but not too loud. I feel Jungkookie's hands softly grab mine and began slowly walking forward. Through my eyelids, I could only see black and I started to worry. I shake my head, reminding myself that Jungkookie would never hurt me in any way.

Jungkook says, "Okay, last time. Stand right here and wait until I say look, okay?"

I nod to where I heard his voice and he lets go of my hands, the cold air greeting my hot palms. I hear his shoes click on the floor quickly and began to shake with excitement. I think it was curtains that were being moved quickly.

The bright sunlight shined even under my eyelids. I then ask, "Now, can I look?"

Jungkook replies, "Alright. Open them."

I could see the wide bunny smile on his face before I even opened my eyes. I look around me to see an absolutely beautiful library! All of the oxygen in my lungs had left my body and I almost fainted.

 I look around me to see an absolutely beautiful library! All of the oxygen in my lungs had left my body and I almost fainted

On my right, the sunlight shined on the books on the shelves. There were so many of them! I think I'm in my own personal heaven. My hands go over my mouth in shock, unable to hide my expressions.

I turn to my left to see a spiraling bronze staircase going to two floors of many more books just begging to be read. I really feel like I'm going to faint. I set my hands on my chest, trying to calm my racing heart.