Chapter 8

~(Y/N) POV~

I heard a knock at my new room's doors so I immediately wipe my tears away. I stand and walk towards the doors and answer in a small voice, trying not to tremble, "Who is it?" I never liked being yelled at and that's only half of what made me cry.

"It is me, Hoseok!" says the voice, seemingly cheerful to talk to me. I let out a heavy sigh and then crack open the doors. I peek out to see the tall wolf man smiling, showing his sharp canines, and holding a blue cloth.

Oh, it's a dress.

Pfft, I feel dumb now. 

I pull the left door open for him to enter. He then says, "Thank you, (Y/N)!😊" I pause in my steps and stare at him in confusion. I blink a few times and stare harder.

..How did he do that..?

He raises his left eyebrow in confusion and tilts his head a little to his left, making his wolf ears droop. He looks like the most adorable puppy I've ever seen. His black pupils widen a little as I smiled nervously. "Nevermind." I did an anime sweat drop and scratched the nape of my neck. (I know anime sadly didn't exist)

He shrugged and I walked slowly towards the unusually cheerful puppy man. I then ask, "So, what brings you to me?"

He continues to stare at me with his yellow amber eyes with a small smile with his two canines poking out. I feel my cheeks heat up as he seems to drift off, looking at me.

I then slowly wave my right, small hand in front of his eyes and say, "Hoseok..?" No response to that so I touch his nose.

He jolts up with wide, shining eyes. His face seems to become red and he looks away. Must've realized he was staring.

He spoke, "It's a dress for you to wear to dinner. It will be ready in not too long." He then stands up to show me the beautiful blue dress he was holding.

" He then stands up to show me the beautiful blue dress he was holding

I slightly gasped in awe and arise to look at it better. I reach my right hand to grab it but I freeze and retract it. I cross my arms, turn away, and stuck my nose up from the now confused and sad puppy-behaved man. RM is not going to make me eat with him, not from the way he spoke to me.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)? Do you not like it?" I hear Hose- I mean Hobi ask in a dejected tone that made my heart hurt. But I kept my nose up.

I then spoke in an annoyed tone of voice, "I'm not going to eat dinner." I hear him sigh and set down the elegant gown or dress. I felt a hand on my right shoulder, wanting me to turn around and look at him.

I turn around with a look that says, 'What.' He does the same anime sweat drop as I did. He then gently took a hold of my left hand and pulled me to sit on my new bed. I reluctantly did and waited for him to tell me why. (ain't nothing but a heartache~ ...I apologize.)

"I know that you're upset about my hyung or hyungs. They are very..reluctant when it comes to new people. I do apologize for their behavior, you don't deserve it. I uhm... I think that what you did for your father was a very brave thing to do." Hobi says in a sad tone, looking down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"My father was always disappointed in me but I would've done the same for him and my brothers." I set my right hand on his and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles to comfort him. He looks up at me with his tail wagging but not ferociously.

I spoke in a soft and motherly tone, "It's alright, Hobi. I understand and I'm very sorry for you. It's very kind of you to tell me that you would feel the same with your own father. I do have a question though.."

Hoseok's ears went up in attention and he answered, "What is it then, (Y/N)?"

I blush in embarrassment when I ask my question, "Are..are all of the men your brothers??" He lets out a chuckle and my flustered face grew redder.

He then reaches his left hand to move a few strands of my hair out of my face and replies, "No, dear. I just consider all of them my brothers. We basically grew up together for most of our lives."

"Oohhh.." I say in acknowledgment. "I understand now."

He smiles and asks, "Do you feel a little better now..?" I smile slightly and nod 3 times. His tail wags faster than he asks, "Then does that mean you'll join us for dinner? I'd be really upset if you didn't eat.."

I sigh heavily but agree with it. I haven't eaten in a few days so this will feel nice, especially since I'm now living in a rich household. Hobi then smiles widely and moves to hug me. I squeal in surprise but hug him back. His body is very warm, his arms felt so nice wrapped around my body and he smelled like honeysuckle and maple trees.

Wait, why am I thinking like this?! He didn't even help my father!

I pat his back and pull away. He was still smiling and I couldn't help but smile at his adorable happy face. He stands up from the bed and holds out the dress. "If you prefer a different dress, I can bring you another!"

I quickly shake my head 'no'. I was very happy with the beautiful dress, seeing that I don't normally have nice clothes, let alone a beautiful gown like that.

He chuckles and walks to the doors, "I'll be right out here so do not worry about my hyungs!" 

He does a closed-eyed smile and waves. He then gently shuts the doors and I get up to look at the flat dress on the bed. I smiled slightly as I began to undress to wear the beautiful gown for dinner.

~°•*•°~

(A/N LOOK AT HOBI HE'S SO CUTE ALDJSLKJDFKBDLSLWH-)