Christmas Eve & Christmas with BTS

~3rd POV~

The dark and brooding castle that intimidated all who came close, human or animal, was now full of light and joy. While the outside was still scary, the inside was so colorful that it looked like a different dimension.

A giant tree stood proudly in the ballroom, its branches holding balls of bright red, shining gold and dark green. And on the top stood a beautiful star that shined like the many stars in the night sky. There were many streamers of gold and red that sparkled around the tree.

The tree shook slightly but that was because of our darling (Y/N) setting a red ornament on a branch with the youngest member of the group, Jungkook, helping her up. Both of them were smiling so bright, it rivaled the very star on top.

Jungkook was holding the maiden by the waist, lifting her off the ground a few feet. A pink tint rose to her cheeks as the younger man's hands squeezed her gently. Jungkook giggled at the sight and didn't seem to struggle, as he was very strong.

The way the fireplace lit up her green dress, causing the velvet and lace to sparkle, as well as the floral detailing. The strings were tight around her stomach but caused no discomfort.

 The strings were tight around her stomach but caused no discomfort

It was designed perfectly for her. While it looked snug, it was flexible enough to move around for (Y/N). It was also quite light on her body, causing better movement as well. It was a little itchy around her armpits but she can bear it.

"Kookie, can you lift me a little bit higher, please?," asked (Y/N).

Jungkook blushed at the nickname (Y/N) gave him and replied, "Of course."

Jungkook had now set (Y/N) on his left shoulder and the maiden had yelped in surprise. Jungkook giggled at her reaction and (Y/N) did the same. Both were always playing around like a litter of playful puppies, always either laughing or smiling widely.

(Y/N) says, "There. I'm finished, Kookie! And hungry. Do you think Jinnie is done with lunch?"

Jungkook slowly lowers the girl that captured his heart and replies with a small smile, "He is done, I can smell it."

(Y/N) smiled brightly at his words and grabbed his cold hand gently. Both had blushed and ran out of the bright ballroom, their laughing echoing through the room. Jungkook had pushed open the doors, letting the maiden go through first.

(Y/N) smiled and showed a small curtsey, a giggle ringing out of her throat as she takes off running down the hall. Jungkook yelled, "That's unfair of you, (Y/N)!"

She only replied with a loud laugh but it was quickly silenced by the sound of flapping behind her. She turns to see Jungkook flying towards her with great speed and she tried to run faster but to no avail.