Chapter 24: Jimin

~Jimin POV~

I invited (Y/N) to a dinner for us two. I was hoping the others would not barge in but Cogsworth would warn me beforehand thankfully. I hastily checked everything; It has to be perfect. This was the day I become courageous and ask (Y/N) to a dance. I hope she accepts..

I checked the fire, the chairs, the table, the tablecloth, the silverware, literally everything. I really want to be as romantic to her as I can. She deserves nothing less.

My hearing improved as the petals fell, the humanity in me fading slowly. I heard a racing heartbeat just outside the doors and then three soft knocks echoed through the room.

I yell out, "J-just a moment, p-please..!"

I check everything for the fourth time before walking to the doors, my two fangs biting into my bottom lip nervously. I slowly open the dark wooden doors to see (Y/N) in her normal attire. [See the chapter Costumes if you've forgotten.]

How can she look so ethereal in that?

She is more beautiful than the goddess that cursed us and I will not take that back. Truly, she is an angel sent from above. No, more beautiful than any angel or any other creature existing.

Her hair looked softer than the flower petals in Taehyungie's garden. Her eyes were the most kindest shade of (E/C) I have ever seen, the stars in the night sky could never compare. Her smile shines brighter than any piece of silver I've seen. She truly is a masterpiece.

"Hello, Chimmy! May I come in?"

Her cheerful and yet sultry voice rang out in my head. I am sure she would have seen the red on my face if I wasn't cold-blooded. My eyes widen as I remembered I was staring and I shift out of the way while nodding, finding the floor to be very interesting.

She says thank you and walks to the chair in front of her. I quickly rushed to the chair and pulled it back for (Y/N) to sit. My hair, as well as hers, flowed in the wind I created. Her eyes were wide in surprise but she wore a bright, thankful smile.

Right, I must have forgotten to say.

With every fall of a petal from the enchanted rose, me and my brothers become less and less human. We become more of the creatures we are cursed as: Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung are werewolves but are becoming more wolves. Taehyungie and Jungkook are like gargoyles or commonly known as winged demons. Yoongi-hyung and I are vampires.

As we all fall into our haunting states, we gain inhuman powers. Yoongi-hyung and I have the ability of fast speed as well as the ability to transform into bats. Namjoon-hyung and the other werewolves have unbelievable strength and Taehyungie and Jungkook have powerful wings that can carry him to the highest height. We all gain strength but not as great as the werewolf brothers.

Now back to the present.

I let out a nervous giggle and push the carved wooden chair to the table. I had managed to make a chair worthy of a queen. That was another thing I forgot to mention to (Y/N). I enjoy wood carving. It sounds strange, yes, but I find it relaxing. I am able to make something new with my own hands and my imagination.

The chair was made of wenge wood, a rare hardwood that ranges from dark brown to almost raven black. The top down to the middle was a carving of (Y/N)'s favorite animal. I hope it does not cause too much discomfort to her back and head.