8

When daddy and I left lecter's it was weird, I was just quite and awkward.Then I got a pocket full of sunshine came on the radio. "Blah worst song ever." I said. "agreed". Rose don't don't you dare put that song back on, I kept telling myself that over and over again. I slowly turn the radio back and yelled "I GOT A POKECT FULL OF SUNSHINE, I GOT A LOVE AND I KNOW THAT ITS ALL MINE!" "ROSE STOP." "sorry daddy." "It's fine just please don't do that again." I nodded in agreement. I saw fathers hand turn the radio. "what are you...." "I got a pocketful of sunshine." I busted up laughing. "daddy ssshhh." He let out a little laugh. We pulled into the front yard and I saw who I thinks Dr.Bloom. "hey." "hey Alana." daddy said "hello rose remember me." "yes Dr. bloom" "Will here are some papers" "papers for what?" "To send Rose to school." No not school please anything but that. "thanks Alana." he said kind of sarcastically. He ripped the papers out of her hands and walked straight into the house. "I'm so sorry Dr. Bloom." "it's fine Rose, before you go here." She handed me a green iPhone. "oh thank you Dr. Bloom what's this for" "if you want to talk to any one like Jack or hannibal or anyone like that it's all on that phone." " thank you I better go now." " if you don't feel safe just call me all right " "why wouldn't I be safe" "just promise ok" "ok" "bye" "bye" and I walked inside.