10

"Wake up Rose school." "I'm already up father." "oh, get dressed." "done that to dad." "well come down here to eat breakfast" "ok.". I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to make toast. "get going your going to miss your bus." I ran out the kitchen. "bye daddy love you." "bye love you too." I walked to the end of the property and the bus pulled up right next to me. "hello." "hello sir." I walked to the back of the bus were my grade sits. I sat in an empty seat. the bus drove for a while. then a blonde girl sat right in front of me. "hi I'm Lily who are you" " umm Rose." "Everyone knows Lilly's are prettier than roses." she said cockily. i nodded. "which means I'm prettier than you loser." "Shut up Lily." a girl sitting across from me said. "make me Alice" "i will." "yeah whatever" when Lily said that she turned around. "hi I'm Alice and you are." she seemed nicer. "umm Rose" I whispered. "I like that name." "oh thanks so do I" "sorry about Lily she can be a mega bitch if you ask me." "it's fine." "your new right." "yeah." "cool maybe I can be your guide if you would like me to." "yes please." "let me look at your class." "here" she looked over it and said "good news or bad." "bad" "every class you have Lily has too" "great" "good news now every class you have I have too" "yay". "I know this is weird Rose but do you want to be friends" "yeah I would love to." we got off and headed to are first class, it was math which I hate, than English which I'm sort of good at, than science which I suck at, than my favorite subject history. Than art which in really good, than everyone least favorite subject the subject that the devil him self is terrified by GYM. "sorry Rose looks like I lied." "what do you mean." "I don't have P.E with you." "it's okay." "bye I will see you at lunch." "bye Alice." I walked into the gym feeling nervous. "excuse me sir." a man with dark hair, big circle glasses, and a big build. "hello you must be the new student Rose Sweet Graham." "yes sir." he laughed "why are you calling me sir." "because it's the polite thing to do because I don't know your name sir." " my name is Mr. Holt." "hello Mr.Holt." he smiled. "why don't you go get dressed in the locker room." "ok sir." I walked into the locker to see Lily talking with her group of friends. "look who it is" one of them yelled. "her name sounds like a strippers name." "girls be nice." Lily said with a sly smile. I got dressed in a stall I was to scared to change out there. when we got out Mr. Holt told us " mile time." and blew a whistle. every one started to run. I ran past Lily and started to slow down.When thud she tripped me." get out of my way loser no one wants you here." I bit my tongue bad, blood was filling up in my mouth. I bolted to the locker room but before I could Lily ran up and elbowed me in the eye. I fell backwards hitting my head on the floor. "you need to listen to me idiot." she hissed. I tried to get up but she pinned me on the ground and took out a sharpie and wrote idiot on my head. "what's going on over there" Mr. Holt yelled. Lily and her gang jump up and ran off. He ran to me come on "Rose lets get you to the office." when I got there I had a black eye, blood was dripping out of my mouth and I had the word idiot written on my forehead. "hello rose tell me what happened." the nurse said. "no" "why not." "because I said no." "honey please." " I said no why can't you leave me alone please woman." "Calm down." "please can I go home" " yes honey someone is on their way ok" I nodded. "hello I'm here to pick up Rose sweet graham." "yes sir please sign here." i looked around the corner to see Dr. Lecter signing a paper. I walked out of the nurses office. Hannibal's smiled faded when he saw me. "come on flower lets go." I nodded and left the building with him. when we got to his car. "what happened" i didn't answer. "your father didn't come so he asked if I could pick you up" still silent. he let out a big sigh. We drove in silence. "we're here." we got out of the car.