44

Daddy came into the room, looking angry, he started to pace. The nurses gave each other a look. And walked out. "Daddy" I whispered. He stopped and walked to me. He sat on the edge of the bed, he placed his hands on his face and started to cry. "Daddy? Daddy?!?!? What wrong" I sat up placing my hands on his back. He stopped "how long" he said between a sob "I'm sorry?" I asked. "How long have you and Hannibal been, what ever you've been doing" he while removing his hands to look at me straight in the face, he looked horrible his eyes bright red from crying, but is face pale, his cheeks were hot, and pink. "Daddy, I'm sorry I just..... just... Don't know" I said while looking down. "I didn't mean to make you cry" I added on. "No I'm not crying because of that" he said wiping his nose on his arm. "Why than daddy" he looked at me outing is hands on my cheeks. "Child protection services, they are gonna take you a way from me". He whispered. "No daddy no" I hugged him. "They said I could see you in your new home but I couldn't me left alone with you" I hugged him tighter. "NO DADDY NO!!" I started to cry harder. "They have two people lined up and they said you can chose either or" he said removing me from him "who" I asked. "Mason Verger or Hannibal Lecter" he said as if he was ashamed. "Daddy?" "They say we have 24 hours than they take you, also 10 hours you have to choose" I looked down and started to cry.

Authors notes
Ok so yep, I was thinking of letting you guys choose who she goes with (even if I have a feeling you guys will say Hannibal) but probably the next few chapters will be the end. So yeah thanks for the support. And say who you want rose to go with in the comments and stuff and yeah bye.