9

Walked into the house to see dad filling out the paper work. "Why does this have to be hard, what does it mean to have more than one people" "I think it means to have people other than you pick me up from school." "oh ok let's choose together, how about Jack" "ok anyone else." "hannibal and Alana " "no Alana please father." "why" "because I don't think I'm going to like her." "why" "cause she has the vibe you know like , I'm a total bitch and I like more than one man and I can't choose who I will be with, God I hate people like that." " You don't even know her" "but I have that vibe please don't put her down please" "Rose Sweet I'm writing her name down if you like it or not" " but daddy." "Rose." "but" "no buts understand." "fine". I stormed off and slammed the door in my bed room. i think I'm being over dramatic but still he should listen to me I am his daughter right. Knock Knock " go away" "Rose you don't know her you can't say any of that stuff." "but she seems that way." "she isn't that way" "please don't judge her get to know her first" "ok daddy I'm sorry" "it's fine, get up we need to get you school stuff." "Ok I love you" "love you too". We got to the store it was boring. we got all of my school supplies and went back home. We had dinner it was Mac and Cheese. I don't think daddy can cook that good maybe one night I can cook for him. "time for bed Rose." "but daddy it's only 9 pm." " and go to bed missy" "fine, love you good night" "love you and goodnight." "come on s'mores". S'mores and I walked in to my room to get ready for bed. I took a shower and went to bed.

Authors notes.
Don't get mad Fannibals. *runs behind Hannibal* but this won't be the last time Alana is I guess explained like that or yeah you know what I mean sorry. please don't eat me