31

"Hello, Mr. verger" jacked said without paying any attention to me. "ah Jack I must say hello" "my I ask you what happened" my body froze when Jack said that. "I fell in to the pig pen." "alright" by the way Jack said that you could tell he didn't believe Mason. "anything else agent Crawford" "do you notice anything wrong with Will before what happened." "no" Jack nodded. "you may sit Crawford" "thank you". the room fell silent. I looked at one of the screens Mason had around the room. it said Rose ask Jack to leave and Margot is coming. I sighed "excuse me agent Crawford I must ask you to leave" "alright good bye" "good bye" I said back. Margot walked in when Jack walked out. "hello" she said "hello" I said back. "I'm pregnant" "ok" "with Will's child, Hannibal told me to" I nodded. and she just left. Mason looked at me and said "5.4.3.2.1" "WHAT THE HELL, SHE CANT BE PREGNANT SPECIALLY WITH DADDYS KID. AND WHY DID HANNIBAL TELL HER OH GO HAVE A KID WITH WILL IM SURE IT WOULD BE FINE" I jumped up and started to pace still talking, "WHAT ABOUT ME. IVE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH AND HE HOOKS UP WITH THAT THING. URGH DO I MEAN NOTHING TO HIM" "you're hot when your mad" I looked at Mason. "I'm sorry mason, I shouldn't be so mad" "no no be as mad as you want, hey even take that baby away from her" "what" "you heard me Rose, take that baby away from her" "but it's in her stomach" "and just cut her open and take the baby" "I can't do that" "alright than you are going to have to get use to trying to be killed" "what do you mean" "why do you think Will is trying to kill you. He just wants the baby" "no" I said and started to cry into my hands. "do it Rose, he doesn't love you he loves that unborn baby and technically your not killing anything it's unborn." "but" "but nothing and so you just know. she doesn't love your father," "what" "she lied to have sex with him" "she can't do that" I jumped up. "I'm going to kill it" Mason smiled. "see that drawer", Mason said, "inside there should be some powder, but that in her drink and she will pass out" I got the powder and walked out of the room.