12

When walked in I was still really cold. the dogs ran up and licked my face. "Rose thank god your all right." my father yelled and gave me a bear hug. "why did you run way" "because My emotions were messed up I'm sorry." "at least your ok" Jack who I didn't notice was there was sitting on the couch. "well thank Freddi Lounds she drove me home." "what don't talk to her, she doesn't say the truth" daddy said. "well I think I should go home Bella should be back from the hospital by now" "bye jack." "bye agent crowdford." "bye rose and will."he walked out of the house. "Go to bed now" his voice was stern "what now your mad at me." "yes you can't talk to doctor lecter like that." "but" "but nothing go to bed." I went to bed and school was good until... gym. I walked in "hey Rose" Mr. holt yelled. "yes sir" "you don't have to you know do gym today if you don't want to" "but I do" "oh ok than dress down" I ran and got dressed. I was about to leave when. "where do you think your going" Lily hissed. I ignored her the best i could. she grabbed me "hey I'm talking to you." she pulled a knife. "I heard your mom died and now you live with a crazy dog person. is that true." I didn't answer. "you made me do this" she turned my arm and pressed the knife to my vain. "opps" she said while she cut my wrist. "stop please." she pick up the knife now covered in blood. with a smile. "not done yet" she took her knife and pressed it against my other arm and cut that. everything became blurry. Than black. I woke up in a hospital bed. with one of my hands holding daddy's and my other one hold Hannibals. but I thought he hated me. "rose" hannibal's voice said in a soft tone. "did I wake you" "no, what happened." "the girl she tried to kill me, did you ever tell daddy about the the girls." "no I didn't" "what why" "it's are secret" "oh" "are you going to tell him now" "no" "oh ok" "your not going back to school." "but I need an education" "online schooling at my office if your ok with it." "ok ,hannibal can I tell you something" "yes anything" "I'm so sorry I ". Tears were falling from my eyes, he touched my face. He smiled looked into my eyes and kissed me on my forehead. "it's fine I've should have know your reaction to the tongues." "so you don't hate me" "no I will never be able to hate or harm you because I only..." "only what." "nothing go back to sleep" "alright". I fell asleep fast. When I woke up again it was time to go home. when we got home, by we I mean Hannibal, father and my self. "daddy can I take a bath." "yeah." my phone was still charging from this morning. it had texts messages from Lily and her gang and even Alice. "your a faker stop being an attention whore, no wonder your mothers dead she probably wants to be dead than see your ugly face," than the classic "bitch" texts I started to cry and before i knew it I swallowed all of daddy's sleeping pills. I ran a bath and got in. "why me" I whispered. and went under water. i opened my eyes to see I was being held by my dad. then they closed again. I felt fingers in my mouth than I vomited everywhere. but my eyes still closed I woke up again In a hospital bed. The room was big and stuffed with flowers, balloon, stuffed animals, cards, and food.

Authors notes

Sorry about the chapter, and how messed up it is. It shouldn't happen again I hope. Oh and thanks for reading

P.s I was wondering if I should bring back the pov thing. should I , I have no idea just leave a comment if you want me to. thanks again for reading