19

I was expecting to go to the FBI place but we didn't. we went to jacks house. "where are we going" I turned and looked at dad. He didn't say a word. we pulled in to jack's house but than dad locked the car doors. "Dad?" He didn't answer he grabbed the wheel tighter. and he backed out. "Daddy what are you doing" I yelled no answer. he drove to what felt like forever. "daddy please answer me". then I saw something I remembered Doctor Lecter's office. daddy pulled in and got out of the car. I had to turn off the car and lock it up. I followed daddy to Doctor Lecter's office he sat in the waiting room. I walked up to the door and knocked. "yes?" "Hannibal can I talk to you" he opened the door and saw Will. "come in" I grabbed dads arm and walk into the room. Hannibal grabbed dads face "will". daddy blinked his eyes a couple of times. "where i am I" "daddy we're at Dr. Lecter's office" "how? What?" "Daddy you don't remember" "no" I looked at Lecter. "are you hurt at all" daddy seemed worried. "I'm fine but you scared me" he hug me. "im so sorry" "it's ok just please don't do that again" "I might not promise you that." "what so you could do that again" "look Dr. Lecter can explain it to you" "what" "I have to go do a case" "but daddy" "I'll be back so ok" "but" "bye" daddy left. "you have a lot of explaining to do Hannibal" he smiled "I thought you would say that" "so may we" "yes dear" he walked to his seat and pointed at the empty seat. "I'm coming"