23

Mason put me on my bed and sat next to me. he took out his knife and stabbed the bed frame, then burst up laughing. he got up and grabbed a needle. "please Mason I'm sorry forgive me" "what this isn't for you" he stabbed him self and fell in the chair. "Mason" he looked at me "yes beautiful" "are you ok" he burst up laughing again .and spinned his head around and staring at the ceiling. "Mason are you high" "hahaha, come here" he stretched out his arms "come here now" he shouted and stabbed the chair. I got up and sat on his lap. "that's a good piggy" He laughed. "can I tell you something beautiful" I nodded, "alright I want a legacy, like a child to continue my blood and name, I wanted to have one with Margot but of course she said no, are you following" I nodded. "I wanted to have one with Margot so it would be pure, but as you already know she said no, so I had another idea, would you like to hear" "ok" "I was reading that in some cases children are pure". he touched my face, I leaned back Mason pushed me back so I was really close to his face. "do you understands what that means beautiful" he whispered in my ear, I swallowed "please don't Mason" he smiled and laughed. "don't worry we won't do it right now, but maybe later." he pushed me off, "oh by the way, love the new look." he closed the door and left. I sat on my bed and started to cry until knock. I swallowed the tears, "yes, who is it" "Margot" "ok" I sat up and wiped the tears away. "you missed dinner so I brought you food" she handed me a plate full of what it looked like ham. "thank you" I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate all of it up. "Mason doesn't know I'm here" "ok" she sighed. "do you know Will Graham" "maybe, why do you want to know" "because I want to have a child before Mason" "SHUT UP" I yelled. she looked surprised. I continued to yell "WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE A PURE CHILD WITH MASON , WHY IS IT A GAME TO YOU" "what" "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE" she got up and walked to the door. "and Margot if you ever touch or have sex with Will Graham, I will make sure you would never have any children" i stared at the ground. "what" I looked up at her eyes I saw fear. "I will cut up your stomach and rip your eggs out and fed them to the pigs understand" she turned and left.