14

I woke up to see hannibal TAKING OFF HIS CLOTHES. "HANNIBAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "don't yell" "sorry" "and to answer your question, I'm going to take a shower" "wait till you get to the shower please" "why do you think I have a towel" "still you can't get naked in front of me" "I'm not" be removed his pants showing gray boxers. "serious" "what " "I thought you would wear tighty whiteys" he rolled his eyes. And walked into the shower. I took off my pants and shirt and grab hannibal's shirt and put it on. and jumped back on to the bed. I let out a loud sigh. "what's that for" " I don't know." "Bad liar" "I guess I hope daddy's ok" "I'm sure he is" hannibal came out of the shower and gave me a look with a smirk. "what" "your just so... beautiful" I blushed. "get out so I can change" "but I wanted to see you" I stood on the bed wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his. "stop" he whispered. "why" I said in a quieter voice. "because your 13 and I'm way older than you" I pressed my body closer to his "but you said yourself we're just tinnier adults" "Rose you don't know what your doing" "yes I do I'm doing something I shouldn't" "than stop" I moved my face closer to his "make me". I leaned and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth. his eyes closed for a quick second than opened. " Hannibal ,Rose" Hannibal pushed me on the bed. and ran towards the bathroom. I walked out of the room. "hi jack" "hi rose where's hannibal" "getting dressed" "oh" "did you find daddy" "yes, he's fine" "good" "but I need to talk to hannibal" "yes Jack" he was wearing his pjs with a robe. "Will and I have been talking, we don't think it's safe for Rose at Will's house we were wondering, if Rose can live with you, for a while until we find the guy" "of course" I was so happy I could stay with Hannibal yay. "Ok Will's coming with your things alright." I nodded. "bye I will see you later" "bye Jack" I shouted. "ready for breakfast, we are having eggs and ham" "yummy" I walked to the bar and sat down. I started to watch him cook, he's really good maybe one day I could cook with him. "here eat up" I ate it all. "I put something on your bed for you to wear because your spending the whole day with me at my office you can be a sectary" "alright." I got up and walked to my room and saw a pretty little black dress. the dress was up to my knees and was strapless it also had a red belt. also on the bed was makeup and red flats. I put on my mascara and applied red lipstick. I look about 16 not 13 "great". I walked down stairs to see Hannibal wearing a black suit with a red tie. "you look amazing" "thank you" "shall we go" he held out his arm, I grabbed it and we walked out of the house. when we got to his office he handed me a notebook. "it has all the appointments for today on it" I scanned it quickly. "I'm last, I thought I was your favorite." he smiled and shook his head "save the best for last" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "are you going to do that a lot" "yep, you better get use to it." "I'm going to my office." "what no bye or I love you" "bye rose." I laughed.