5

"Let's go shopping." I gave him a weird look. "what." "daddy we have to go to Dr. lecter's dinner party thing in a hour" " don't worry we will be back on time." "ok". We walked to the car and drove to the store when we got there we got dog food and other dog stuff. then we got a huge thing of cookie's and cream ice cream which is my dad's favorite ice cream to. But when he wasn't looking I put a huge tube full of cookie dough in the cart he didn't notice. We bought all of the dog things, ice cream and cookie dough which daddy still hasn't noticed yet. We were driving when a black brown and white dog ran by use. my dad slowed down to try to get the dog but he couldn't. Until I came out the dog came running at me and started being really sweet. "can we keep him daddy please." " Yeah and he's all yours" "yay thank you daddy thank you so much." The puppy jumped in the back. when we got home we washed the dog, "let's call him s'mores" I said with a smile. " I like that name s'mores this is everyone everyone this is s'mores". dad fed all the dogs. Then came in the kitchen I handed him a plate that had ice cream and cookie dough on it. with are plates we walked into the living room and watched T.v. we watched a hunting show. when there was a hard knock at the door. "come in." "you know it's very rude not to show up for dinner." "sorry Hannibal we lost track of time." " look what you are eating cookie dough and Ice cream." He steps in front of the tv and turns it off. " let's have a real dinner." and with that he takes are plates. He made this very fancy dinner. I could decide to eat it or poke at it. "thank yor doctor ."I said. "your welcome flower". I laughed. "lecter do you think Rose can spend the night at your house so I can finish her room." "of course Will". " wait, daddy no offense but I don't know Dr.lecter" " please Rose just for one night ." "but daddy." "Please". "can I bring s'mores." "can she lecter." daddy asked. "the food or a dog." " a puppy " "that's fine". "thank you doctor lecter." "your very well come flower." I whistled and s'mores came running. S'mores, Hannibal, and I said good bye to daddy. When we all got in the car. We drove to Hannibal's place.