45

"Daddy I choose Hannibal" I said. He nodded "alright" he finally said while walking out.

   ~Time skip~

At hannibal's house, a dinner party is being hosted. Everyone is there Jack, Hannibal,Alana, Will, Jimmy,Brian,Beverly, and finally Freddy. The table is lined with red roses, on the table laid salads, wines, and a slab of meat.
Hannibal hit the edge of his win glass lightly with a spoon.
"I would like to make a toast" he said with the Hannibal smirk, "to Rose, may she find her way back to us". Everyone remand silent, he continued "even though she's gone we will always love her so much and she will never be forgotten". Everyone nodded, "I wonder where she is?" Freddy asked causally while giving a quick glance at Will.  Hannibal smiled "she will always be in us" he added. "In?" Jack asked. Will looked at the meat he just placed in his mouth and spat it out on his napkin. "I'm sorry, I meant to say with us." Hannibal glanced at Will, who was giving him a death glare.
"Are you not hungry Will" Hannibal asked
"I lost my appetite" will said
"Why?" Freddy asked
"I just lost it" he continued
"Rose would want you to eat, she did like to watch and eat Hannibal's cooking" jack added
Hannibal laughed "yes, she loved to watch me prepare a meal, she would sit on a barstool and just watch". Will felt knots tie up in his stomach.
"I need a drink" Will got up and walked to the cabinet. Opened it and took a bottle of whiskey. He walked to Roses room, and locked himself inside. Tears started to roll down his cheeks, he fell on the bend and began to sob. Will turned to his side and saw a picture of Rose. It was a picture of him smiling, rose making a cute silly face, and Hannibal sticking his tongue out. He grabbed the picture and began to drink. Will ripped Hannibal off the picture and watched as it hit the floor. He stuffed the rest of the picture in his pocket. Will took a big swig of whiskey and left the room.
"Goodnight " she said to the table of people.
"We haven't had dessert yet Will, it's what Rose would want, you with friends"Hannibal said.
Will ignore Hannibal and left.

~time skip~

The party ended and Hannibal was left to clean up.  He grabbed all the plates and placed them in the dish washer. When that was done, he grabbed a glass and poured himself a glass of wine. He heard a door open, he turned to see Will with a gun pointed at him. Hannibal finished his glass and placed it in the sink.
"Why" Will said breaking the silence
Hannibal remind silent
"ANWSER ME"
Still silence 
Will rose his gun aiming it at Hannibal.
Silence.
Will lower his gun "HANNIBAL, SHE WAS MY LIFE. AND YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME" Will shouted
Silence
He raised it again, pointing straight at Hannibal.
BANG
Hannibal closed his eyes, but to his surprise Will fell on the floor. He looked up to see Jack.
"Are you alright Dr.Lecter"
"Fine, why did you shot him"
"We looked into what you said, we found her body" jack said while looking down.
Hannibal looked down.
"There was a note, I'm not supposed to do this but here" jack handed Hannibal a note.
The note
They can't take her away from me. She is my life my everything. No one can take her away. She belongs to me. She is mine. She is no ones but mine. The beast took her, so I ended the beast. I love you Rose, the only good thing in this dark world no one is taking you. The beast is gone. I love you. The beast is here. You are my life. The beast is going to win. You are my sunshine. The beast won't let go. My only sunshine. The beast is drawing blood. You make me happy when sky's are gray. The beast eats her. You never know dear. How much I love you. The beast loves her. Please don't take my sunshine away. The beast has won.
END NOTE
Hannibal looked down at Will, he was still alive. Jack called an ambulance, which came and got Will. Hannibal left to go to work with the letter in his pocket. He knew three things for sure. 1st) Will didn't write that. 2nd) Will didn't kill Rose and finally 3rd) he isn't the beast neither is Will. Hannibal sat at his desk, and stared at the picture of rose, Will, and him and smiled. Hannibal noticed a letter
LETTER
Dear Hannibal,

Rose is safe and unharmed. But she will lose all contact with you by choice. No need to worry about anything her and I will be leaving the country in a couple days and change are names. We will be going to Greece. We might write to you some more but if you want this to continue you will not say anything. Rose wishes you a great life.
-Dr.Fell aka your father

Hannibal smiled knowing that Rose was safe.

Authors notes
This is the last chapter. Thank you so much for reading and I might write a 2 book or something. Tell me what you think in the comments or if I should write a second book. And thanks again.