4

When we got to our house I guess. I liked it, it was small but had a huge field around it. Dad said "want to met the rest of the family." "sure dad why not." He looked at me and smirked. As so has he opened the door about 15 dogs ran out. I jumped , "don't worry they don't bite". "Oh ok". He did a whistle and they all got back in the house. When I walked inside they started to bark. But dad did a noise with his mouth to make them stop. "come on we need to make your room." We walked into a room that was filled with dog beds. "Help me clean this room." "ok daddy.". We got all the dog beds and put them in the living room. "so what are your thoughts on dogs?" , "I always wanted one but mom said no" "haha now you have way to many". I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on Rose lets get your bed frame from the shed.". We walked out in the field until we got to an old look shed. we end up pulling a dark wood bed frame which is for a twin bed. The frame was made out of dark wood and I loved it. We carried it to the front porch but then it slipped out of my hands. "Shit." "what happened" "it slipped out of my hand and I'm bleeding really badly." "let me see." "you need to be more careful Rose, be glad it isn't deep lets go inside and clean it up." We walked inside and my hand was put under warm water until the water turned clear. Then daddy wrapped my hand in cloth. I heard a car door slam. There was a knock at the door. "Will are you home." "yeah Hannibal I'm in the kitchen with Rose she cut her hand." A man with a suit came in it was the same man who told me my mom was dead. "what happened Will" "she was carrying the bed frame and it slipped and cut her hand" " here Will let me help with the bed frame then" "ok Dr. lecter". Dr. lecter took off his coat and put it on a chair. and walked out of the kitchen with daddy. "1.2.3 lift" they walked into my room and put the frame down. "where's the bed, Will." "under my bed , I'll be right back." Dr. lecter walked back into the kitchen. "Hello we haven't been introduced my name is Dr. Hannibal Lecter and you are" "Rose sir." "hello Rose" "hello Dr. Lecter". my dad walks in. "thank you hannibal." "no problem Will" " so why are you here lecter" " I just wanted to say hello to Rose and invite both of you to dinner tonight". Dad gave me a look that said do you want to go. I nodded. "good." said the doctor. "see you tonight at 8:30 sharp". We both nodded. Then the doctor left.