32

I walked down the hall, "ok rose, your doing this for daddy". I walked straight to the kitchen and met a maid. "hello Mrs. Verger, may I help you with something." "yes, Margot said she wanted me to get her a drink, but she didn't tell me what" "oh than she probably wants a protein shake." "may you please make me one" "yes mam". The maid made a large drink and poured it into a frosted glass. "here you go" she said with a smile. "thank you" I said while walking out. I walked out of the kitchen than into the bathroom. "ok Rose just pour the powder into the drink, and give it to Margot" I whispered to my self. I poured in the white powder and stirred it until it was no longer visible. I walked out of the bathroom, "hey rose" I looked around who said my name. "umm hello" I shouted back. A man who looked about 17 ran up to me, "oh hey max" I said. "You remember who i am" "yeah" "oh, where are you going" "I'm going to see Margot" "oh she's not in her room she's riding her horse" "thank you max, but I must go now" "oh alright good bye" "goodbye". I started to walk away, "wait" max came running up to me, "don't trust anyone" "alright". I walked out of the house and started to walk to the barn. "Margot are you here" i shouted, "Margot". she walked around the corner. "hey rose" "I brought you a drink" "thank you". She took the glass and drank it in one big gulp. "thanks....... what's going on" "I'm sorry?" "The room...... it's .....spinning" she began to fall. i saw her fall and hit her head. i walked over her body. "are you ok, Margot you don't look so good" "what did you do" "what I said I was going to do remember". Her eyes fluttered shut.

Authors notes
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm so sorry but I promise I will now updated once a week.