42

"Jesus Hannibal look at this place" I said coming out of the car. "Haha, what do you think." "This place is even bigger than your place" I whispered grabbing his arm. "Shall we go in" "what type of question is that Hannibal", "I guess I'll take that as a yes"  he smiled and laughed again. We knocked until Fell came and opened the door. He was dress in a straight jacket and I type of muzzle over his move. "Hello Flower,Ripper" "Hello Fell" I said doing a small bow. "Nice zombie nurse and prince" "you too" I smiled and stared straight at Hannibal "told you Ripper, you do look like a prince" I giggled, "what is he actually my dear" "a nobleman." "oh, I like prince" "so do I" I placed a kiss on hannibal's cheek. Hannibal looked at Fell "may we come inside" Fell looked as if he was thinking. "Well now that I think about it". "Fell don't be so rude" I looked behind Fell to se an elderly woman (she looks like Maggie smith). She was wearing a Victorian style dress which was a dark shade of purple with tiny flowers over it, she was also wearing a big hat that looked like it had fresh cut lilies, pink roses, and pink tulips, on the top of it. She also had a dark wood cane. "Fell who is at the door" she said in a curious voice. Fell let out a sigh "Ripper he brought a new one to the group, Madame Fay" "let me see" she limped over putting a lot of pressure on her cane. She moved in front of him, "ripper",she said with a grin and continued, "who is this beautiful young lady you brought" when she finished she put on some glasses. Hannibal put his arm around my waist. "Madame Fay please meet Flower" Hannibal said. " well nice to meet you dear". "Nice to meet you too". She nodded almost pulling Hannibal and I inside. She handed Hannibal a glass of wine. "Thank you Madame Fay", "of course Ripper" We walked into a ball room, there had to be about 20 people there. "Now", Madame Fay began, "I wish to know more about young flower here" sitting at the closest table pulling a chair right next to her. Hannibal pushed me on the chair. " what do you wish to know" I asked as Hannibal walked away from us. "Alright let me think now, aww yes how did you and ripper meet" "well he is my therapist" "oh, that's not good" "am sorry? What do you mean that's not good" "well Hannibal he, changes you". Change me? But that makes no sense, I haven't change. wait have I changed. I use to be a sweet normal 13 year old girl now, look at me I'm at a cannibal party with a man that's a massive murder and I care about I guy who tried to get me pregnant. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ROSE. "Flower are you alright" Madame Fay asked "I don't know" "breath" " I'm scared I want to go home I want my daddy". She brushed my hair with her hand. "Alright, walk out of here slowly so no one thinks your running out" I nodded. I slowly got out of the chair and walked to the front of the door. I to the front door and began to open it. When "hey flower" I turned around to that annoying blonde, "oh hi cookie" "where are you going" "no where" I quickly shut the door. She frowned, "how stupid do you think I am" she grabbed my arm. "Let me go" I yelled. "Shut it" she pulled me back into the ballroom. And pushed me into the center of the floor. Everyone stared at me, Cookie stood in front of everyone, "this rat is going to tell the police" she shouted to everyone. "No I wasn't" I yelled back at her. "Keep your mouth shut" she smacked me across my face. "THATS ENOUGH" everyone turned to face Madame Fay. Who was now standing, "MARY LEAVE HER ALONE" "shut it oldy" everyone gasped staring at Fay than back at Mary. "As you wish" Fay replied, "but Mary this oldy has a couple tricks up her sleeve". Mary looked confused because of Fay's last words. "What does that mean" Mary finally asked. "DINNER" Fay said with a toothy grin. I was pulled along to the dinner table and than push onto the table. I grabbed a knife as my body hit the table. I quickly turned around and stabbed Mary's hand and ran right out of that house. Jumping right onto the freeway and getting hit by a car.