15

A bigger man walks into the office. "hello.... I'm I didn't know that Dr. lecter had someone working for him." he said with an awkward laugh. I smiled, "can I help you sir." "yes I have an appointment with the Doctor" "name" "Franklin" "oh yes just wait in the waiting room please well I let the doctor know your here. I picked up the phone "Dr. Lecter there's a patient in the waiting room here to see you." "who is it" "Franklin" "thank you and bye" I hanged up the phone. "hello Franklin" "hello friend" he sound so happy to see Hannibal I couldn't help but laugh. "sorry funny video about... um animals" "come in franklin" I picked up the phone and listened to there conversation. "Doctor I don't see you as a doctor I see you as a friend." Hannibal was silent. "what if you, my friend, go out for some drinks, what do you say friend." "Franklin let me make this very clear, I'm not your friend, and i think this will be it for now." "wait what" "are session is over" "let me walk you out." I quickly hanged up the phone and acted as if I was reading something on the computer. "bye doctor, bye...um I didn't cache your name" "Rose" "bye Rose" "bye Franklin" he left. "why are you so mean" "I don't like him" "so" "so I will not be his friend" I sighed. Hannibal wrapped his arms around my waist. "don't sigh" I stuck my tongue out. he smiled, and kissed my cheek. nothing elsa happened the other patients weren't as awesome as Franklin though. "guess what time it is" "what" "your turn" "great" I walked into the back with him.