17

I walked into the house no one was home. I went to my room and changed into a black long sleeved shirt with dark skinny jeans. "are you alright" I jumped and saw Mr. Holt. "what are you doing here" "this is where doctor lecter said I could find you" "what why do" he stepped forward. "it doesn't matter" when he came closer I stepped back. "yes it does" he let out sigh. "You were so perfect, now your not" "your insane, get away from me." I bolted up stairs and locked my self in daddy's room. I opened the window to see Hannibal getting out of his car. i got out the window and stood on the roof.i jumped off landing in the snow. "Where is she lecter, you said she would be here." Holt was crouching looking for me. "I don't know , and leave her alone" holt ran to Lecter chocking him against the wall. "i will find her and kill her after I had my fun." "no you wont." Lecter had a knife in his hand and stab him. I made sure they knew I was there. when Holt saw me. took the knife out and stab hannibal. hannibal fell backwards. I had a knife behind me. Holt pinned me on the wall. "you have to die know Rose" "not happening. I took the knife and stab him in the neck. I ripped it out and than got him in his eyes. blood sprayed all over me he fell down dead. I walked to hannibal who was barley staying awake. "Hannibal are you ok" "I'm in pain" "oh ok let me call someone." I got up and called jack. "hello?" "Jack come over to my house with an ambulance" and I hanged up. i walked in to see Hannibal passed out. I got on my knees and kissed his forehead "please don't die" I whispered I got out of the house and sat on the stairs waiting for Jack .