6

"Wow your house is big." "well it's not that big. and I promised you a dinner come on I'll make you some food." " but you didn't promise me dinner I promised and I broke that promise I'm sorry." "it's fine flower you just met your father and you wanted to be with him." " it's not ok I broke a promise and I feel bad." "Flower don't feel bad and let's stop talking about this ok?". "Ok, but why did you all of a sudden call me flower?" "I have no idea you just look as beautiful as a flower." I blushed and smiled. he smiled back. Wow he looked really handsome with that smile. He actually looks really handsome now that I have a long time to look at him. He walked out of the kitchen. "hey where are you going." He smirked and ran to the next room. I walked in after he ran in and he was playing piano. It sounded really pretty. "that sounds beautiful dr." " please if I call you flower you can call me hannibal." "well ok Hannibal." He started playing again. it sounded so pretty. I began to fall asleep . Hannibal saw me a pointed to a space next to him on the bench so I happy walked and sat right by him. he started to play again but he put his arm around my shoulder. I put my head on his chest and slowly began to fall asleep. But before I closed my eyes I thought I think I have a crush on Dr.lecter.

Hannibal p.o.v

I ran out of the kitchen to tease Rose. so I decided to play a piece I wrote on the piano. I started playing then looked in the doorway. there she was just standing there in a big gray top and shorts. She looked pretty cute. what! lecter think about what you are saying SHE'S 13 god dammit. why does she look like she's 17 and WHY Do I think a 13 year old looks hot no I mean attractive. I'm just going to stop talking in my head for now. I looked up and notice that she was falling asleep. so I pointed to space next to me on the bench. She walked over a sat. I started playing again but I couldn't get to the notes at the end so I put my arm around her. She started to blush, then put her head on my chest. After awhile of me playing I looked down to see flower asleep on my arm. so I picked her up and walked into the guest bedroom. I slowly put her in the bed and cover her up. Her blonde hair fell on her face. I couldn't help but move it off. She looked so beautiful under the light. I turned off the light and headed upstairs for bed.