16

I followed hannibal like a puppy. he motioned his hand to a chair which I gladly sat in. "Ms. graham, since this is your first session, why don't you talk about anything" "umm like what, Hannibal" "please Ms. Graham, I am not your friend, please talk to me like your doctor and boss." I frowned. "oh" I also looked down. "now, why did you try to kill your self" "because it was the only way I could escape the pain" "the pain" "yes, everyone didn't want to talk to me and everyone texted mean things to me." "example" "example, one girl told me my mom probably wanted to die so she wouldn't have to see my ugly face" I shot up screaming that with tears and anger coming out. he just looked up at me and stared. "WHAT, WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME, WHY" I fell on my knees crying. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "why does no one want to be my friend" I looked up with tears in my eyes. he just kept staring. "Please answer me that's all I want please" he got up and sat at his desk. I buried my face into my hands and started to cry. "I guess your really not my friend" I got up and stood there. waiting for a response but there was nothing. he had the tip of his finger in his mouth he looked spaced out. I couldn't take it any more. I took my shoe off and throw it at his head. which made him actually look at me. "what the hell" tears were forming "am I really that boring, first you said we weren't friends and now your blanking out on me." he stood up as to say something "save your breath dr. Lecter your being surprisingly rude" i was crying again. I ran out of the office. "Rose wait" "no!" I yelled. I ran out of the office place and ran down the street, I kept running until I was on a highway. wiped off all my makeup and took off my other shoe. "Rose?!?" I looked to see Franklin. "oh hi" "are you alright". he was driving really slow. "Yep" "get in so I can drive you back to Dr. lecter's" "no" I snapped he gave me a look. "than can you please just get in, I couldn't live with my self if you got hurt" I sighed "ok" he smiled and pulled the car over I got into his car. "so where shall I take you" " I have no idea" "i can drop you off at were you live" i nodded. we drove until we got to daddy's. "this is where Dr. Lecter lives" "no " "oh i thought you lived with him" "nope, bye Franklin and thanks for the ride." "yeah anytime"