33

"What the hell are you doing" maxwell came in yelling. "Sshh, you might wake her" I whispered back. I grabbed her arm and started to pull her into one of the rooms in the barn. "hey max, are you just going to stand there and look pretty" "what do you want me to do" "you could put her on the table". he walked in and placed her on the table. "hey max, do you know where he keeps the surgery stuff?" "Behind you in the cupboard" "thanks" I turned around grabbing a black apron and handing it to max, "wait what" he asked. "Aren't you helping" i asked. "No" "but" "no" He walked out. "FINE" I yelled at him. I put the apron on and grabbed the knife. "Ok, rose what do you do" I said out load. i pressed the knife on her lower stomach. "Deep breath in. Deep breath out" I whispered over and over again. " I CANT" I shouted throwing the knife down. I fell on my knees crying. "ok, then I'll do it". I turn to see max. "but you said" "mason sent me. He knew you couldn't do it." "All I want is to go home" "let me do this then I'll take you home". I nodded he got on the ground and picked me up and then placed me in a chair out of the room. "just give me a couple minutes" I nodded. when he finally came out of the room he had a bag. "what's in there" he just looked at me "oh the baby". "we have to give it to the pigs" he said under his breathe. I just looked down and got up to follow him. "here" he handed me his keys. "oh ok" i said. I walked away from him to the cars and found his. I got in and waited.