3

The car ride was wired. No one would talk. "we're here." Crawford said. "come on you need to meet beverly,brian, and jimmy." will said. "who are those guys." I asked. "they work for the fbi." he replied. I walked in the fbi place and I got a visitor pass. I walked into a room and jack said "Beverly I need you to do a DnA test on Rose here." " hi Beverly "hey Rose why don't you jump right up on the table so I can get a blood sample." "ok.". "Hi I'm jimmy and that's brian." "hi." " ahh needles evil needles." "your scared of needles" jimmy said "I haven't been scared of needles since I was 5" Brian said. I busted up laughing. "why are you laughing rose?" will asked. "because jimmy and Brian have the cutest bromance ever." I said with a giggle. Everyone started to laugh until I felt the needle. "owww, that hurt Beverly." "it's the only way to get a blood sample from you." She put a band aid over the hole. "Rose why don't you come with use to get the story." dr. bloom said. Dr.Bloom, Dr.lecter and I walked out of the room into a bigger room. In that room was dr. bloom, dr.lecter, agent Crawford, and agent graham. "so tell use the story." I told them the story. Then Beverly walked in "we got a problem." "what " jack replied. "roses father is in this room.", "who is it Beverly." I almost yelled. "it's Will graham." " What" he almost shouted "I haven't seen lily since college there's no way she's mine. wait how old are you again." ."13." "god dammit she is mine." "is that bad" I looked down. I looked back up at him with sad eyes mom always said that I let my emotions show through my eyes. "no it's not, I guess your be living with me now huh." "yeah I guess so." ."ok let's go home I guess." "ok"