28

"Where am I" I shouted. I looked around, "oh great Hannibal's house" I tried to get up but I couldn't. "HELP... HELP" when I yelled that the door was kicked in. "Rose? Thank god I found you" jack said he put his gun down a picked me up. "Jack where am I" "your in a cabin" "what I thought I was at lecters" "no rose" "JACK BEHIND YOU" I yelled. he turned around and a shot this guy. Jack ran out of the room holding me in his arms. the cabin smelled horrible, it smelled like death. he ran out and Jack placed me in a police car. he jumped in a turned on the car. "hold on" he was about to step on gas but that guy came running out with an axe. and started to hit the front window. "JACK STEP ON IT" I yelled. he press on the gas and we started to drive out of there with the axe stuck in the window. I was breathing heavily when we started to slow down. "are you ok" Jack asked "yes, what's going on" "you've been missing for a month" "what really" "yes that man chasing us was a killer known as shark" "shark?" "Yeah he kills his victims by feeding them to sharks" "wow that sounds like a lot of work." "it is" "can I go home jack" "I'm sorry but no" "WHY I MISS MY FATHER" I yelled "sssshh calm down" i crossed my arms and started out the window. I didn't realize it but I started to cry. I felt jacks strong hand on my back. "don't cry, you can see Will when we get to the FBI alright" I nodded, "thank you Jack" I said giving him a faint smile. He nodded with a smile back.