Ryder's House

Ryder's address was close enough to where I could ride my bike there myself. It only took me about 10 minutes before I found myself in front of a fair looking LA home. The heat beating down from the Summer sun begged me to break a sweat, but I didn't. Since it was an especially hot day, I had to wear shorter sleeves which I disliked. I would feel much more comfortable in a colder environment so that I could wear cozy, long-sleeved sweaters and drink coffee. But today, I had to opt for a skirt and a t-shirt made of a light material.

Setting my bike aside, I walked up the two steps of the front porch and rang the doorbell. The house was a white-painted brick, contemporary one with giant floor-length windows that covered almost the entire house. It's a good thing that it was a little secluded with tall fences and trees..

Ryder opened the front door, rubbed his eyes, and yawned. "Why are you here so early?" he asked. He was still in his flannel pajama pants and a black tank top. I looked at my PearPhone to see what time it was.

"It's 2 in the afternoon," I said, astonished. "Were you still asleep?"

"Well yeah! It's the weekend," he said before yawning one more time. "You could've at least texted me before you left so I wouldn't look like a zombie."

"Sorry. And you look fine," I reassured him. "... Should we get started on our assignment?"

"Oh, right. Come on in," he said.

He opened the door a little wider to let me in. His home was the very definition of modern. The furniture in the living room were all streamlined and followed a neutral color scheme. Ryder pointed to the modular sectional opposite to an electric fireplace for me to sit.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to change into some actual clothes," he said. But I rather liked the idea of him in his pajamas pants and tank top. His arms were on full display and the way the fabric clung to his torso suggested some muscular tone. The flannel pants also hung loose around his crotch area where one could make out the tip of his--

"You don't have to change," I said, hoping that he wouldn't, "I don't mind."

He smiled almost flirtatiously and changed direction. He sat down next to me and stretched. I could smell his faint musk and watched his muscles flex and he stretched.

"Okay, so I have a couple ideas for the script," I said as I pulled my laptop from my messenger bag to start typing. "My first idea is about two apples on top of a tree who want to be picked since most of the other apples closer to the bottom get picked by like a farmer or someone. So they spend their entire lives wishing to be chosen, but once the farmer picks them, they regret not having spent their time enjoying the view they had. And then they get eaten," I laughed and shook my head, "I don't know, there could be a moral or something there."

Ryder nodded his head and gave a half-response, "Yeah that sounds good."

"Or, um," I was hesitant to say my next idea, "I had an idea about a wiener." It was a little bold, but maybe he won't go along with it.

He laughed with a cough. "A what?!" he laughed.

I laughed with him making it seem like I didn't mean to use that particular word. "Sorry! Oh jeez, I meant, like, a sausage — a hotdog!" Embarrassing.

"Okay, okay. So what's your hotdog idea?" he asked with a little more interest this time.

"So it's about a girl who is a vegan and has never eaten any meat before. But she starts to become curious," I chose my next words very carefully and looked directly at Ryder to see if he's getting my hints. "She wonders what it would be like to taste a hotdog. And thinks about all the pleasure it could bring her. She has dreams of hotdogs and fantasizes consuming them—"

"Hey, are you hungry?"

He put his hand on my knee and the feeling was pure electricity. My heart began thumping faster again and there was a faint begging between my thighs. How did he get me to melt so easily? Within just a day, I went from total indifference to desperation. Am I hungry? He knows it's a play on words and I couldn't tell if he was being playful or serious. Not entirely sure how to respond, I went for a safe answer.

"I could eat."

He smiled devilishly at me and used his other hand to pull my hand toward him. As he guided my hand, I took a moment to gawk at his body again. His jawline was chiseled, leading to a neck with a couple distinct veins on the surface. Then a solid chest with the suggestion of defined pecs and abs below the surface of the black tank top. Letting my gaze go down further, that's when I noticed his apparent excitement, too. He placed my hand on top of the bulge and pushed into my palm a little.

If my heart was beating fast before, it hardly compared to how hard it was beating now. I was in complete disbelief -- this was a position I could only dream about being in. To avoid making it obvious to him that I've never done something like this before, I mustered up the courage to smile directly at him as I got on my knees on the shag rug.

Excitement was written all over his face with my motion, but didn't say anything as he adjusted the flap on his pajama pants. He pulled it slightly apart and pulled himself out. I was face to face with his member.

I looked at it intensely to understand it. It looked very similar to the one I saw in the video last night. He was half erect. The little slit on the head was pointing towards me as if to beckon me. Seeing that he was still fully clothed while only his member poked out was a turn on.

He stretched his arms across the top of the couch as if he's offering himself to me, "Breakfast is served."