Ryder's House Cont. (18+)

This was all happening so quickly. I had barely been in Ryder's house for half an hour and already I was kneeling in front of him. I began to regret making those suggestive comments. What the hell am I going to do? I wanted this to happen, but I didn't want it to REALLY happen. There was no turning back now if I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. A thought crossed my mind that might save me.

"Are your parents home?" I asked, half-hoping that they were so that I could easily retreat.

"No, they're in Santa Barbara for the weekend. It's just you and me," he winked again.

Well there goes that idea. I decided to go ahead and give in. I played along with his cheeky approach by smiling wickedly to him. If you have any confidence, find it now.

His member was still half-erect. I reached with my right hand to touch it tenderly between two fingers and the thumb. This is actually happening. I am actually doing this. I knew not to squeeze, but did apply a little pressure as I stroked up to the head. It didn't take very long for him to stand fully erect. Little drops of clear fluid came out of the slit on top and dribbled down the shaft. I used this as a lubricant and felt okay to completely clasp my hand around him now. This is the first time Ryder let out a noise. It wasn't exactly a moan, but something between an "ah!" and an "uh!"

He leaned his head to rest on the back of the couch with his arms still stretched out. I continued to stroke up and down, occasionally collecting another drop of fluid from the tip with the palm of my hand. He felt so warm. He thrusted lightly into my closed hand, breathing audibly.

I could feel a more demanding pounding between my legs now. This was the most erotic scene I had ever seen and I was a part of it. All the noises he was making were because of my doing, and he wanted more. He needed it.

I wanted to work up the courage to put my mouth around him. I made myself get closer as I continued stroking his now soaking shaft. I could see the veins covering the surface bulging out and the tender texture of the tip. Little tufts of pubic hair managed to poke out from under his pajama pants. They surrounded the base of him and covered the pubic bone.

Looking back to the tip, I figured I would be able to fit him in my mouth, but I certainly couldn't take it all in without gagging. So I decided to keep my hand on him to take care of the length that I couldn't take in.

"I thought you said you were hungr— Oh!"

I took him into my mouth and let myself taste him. The fluid he let out was very salty, but continued to pass my tongue over and around him.

"Oh God!" he breathed heavily, "My cock is going to explode."

Cock? Is that what people call it? I liked the idea of him having an orgasm due to my efforts, so I picked up the pace as I bobbed my head up and down his cock, being careful not to scrape my teeth on it. His breathing picked up again, this time even more loud.

"Oh God!" he started to squirm. He thrusted lightly into my mouth as I moved — we created a rhythm. I could feel his member become incredibly stiff in my mouth, it wanted to point itself up even higher now than before.

"I think I'm going to cum," he warned. Did he say come?

He started to make noises between "aw" and "oh" now.

"Just a little faster," he said with desperation. I picked up my speed and practically had an orgasm myself when I heard:

"I'm gOing to! Oh!" he almost whimpered.

And just then, a hot fluid forcibly shot into the back of my mouth, again and again in spurts. I took a quick look at his face while he was convulsing. His eyes were shut tight and his mouth was open as if to let out another moan, but he was too tense to be able to make a sound.

Once he was done shooting his load into me, I swallowed it. It was the most bizarre substance. It tasted salty, but not quite as salty as the clear fluid. It almost had the consistency of thin mucus, which was incredibly gross.

My lips had turned red from a combination of my own arousal and the friction of giving him satisfaction. The rest of my body felt hot from being so turned on.

I got back onto the couch and sat next to Ryder again. Once he came down from his high, he looked at me and laughed through a grin.

"You're a naughty girl," he laughed, "Wow."

I was overjoyed for my accomplishment and grinned proudly back at him. My own body was begging to be touched now, but I didn't want to ask him to reciprocate any services. Touching another person is a milestone alright, but to have another person touch you would be the most vulnerable thing. I wouldn't want him to touch me unless it was, in some way, meaningful.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Ryder said. "I need to get this sweat off of me."

He pulled himself off of the couch and started walking towards a hallway. I could faintly see a stain darker than his already dark tank top stretched down the length of his spine. I can't believe I even got him to sweat, yes! He turned around to face me before he disappeared behind a wall.

"Go ahead and start working on the script, I'll be back in 20 minutes," he said as he left the room.

I felt conflicted then. On one hand, I was thrilled that I got him to have an orgasm — cum? But on the other hand, he didn't even offer to return the favor and now expects me to work on our assignment while he takes a shower. Really?

After Ryder came back from his shower in normal clothing, I had written a good start of the script on my laptop — I decided not to go with the hotdog idea. Anytime I asked him what he thought about a line, he shrugged it off and told me that he trusted my judgement. I started getting agitated with him and he noticed.

"Hey, are you mad?" he asked as if he'd done nothing to warrant my being a little ticked.

"I'm not mad, but I wish you'd reciprocate my efforts," I said plainly. "You haven't contributed anything."

He nodded his head.

"Fair enough," he said, "Tell you what. As a reward for the blowjob you gave me-" blowjob? "-I'll do something for you."

I could feel my face flushing out of fear. Is he going to touch me?

"Come back tomorrow — and I promise I will be awake by the time you get here — we'll work on the script together, and once we get it finished, I'll give you a treat," he said with another wink.

I was both excited and nervous with his proposition. I was hesitant to accept it, but the faint beating between my legs encouraged me to say yes.

"Okay."