6. Wow!

He changed into a t-shirt and led me towards his jeep. He gestured me to hop on which I did in an instant. It was a one hour trip to a small mall. He pulled up the jeep and led me inside the mall. He instantly took a trolley cart and started for the women's section.
"Wait for me!" I yelled at him upon which he just turned around and waited for a second and then went on with his power walk. He let me buy anything! Literally anything that I wanted. I was swooning over the summer dresses and he said,"let's get one for you, shall we?" I would smile like an idiot and grab the sundresses and shove them into the cart. He even gave suggestions on which colour tshirts will suit my fair complexion. Must say he has a taste. We were shopping, he infront of me, I swooning over the collections and then he stopped all of a sudden which made my head bump into his hard rock back.
"Ow!" I hissed.
He turned around , shoved the cart into my hands and said," Go buy those. I'll be waiting right here and you can buy anything you want. Hmm?" He then walked up to the chair and sat down. I looked at what he was gesturing. It was the undergarments section endorsed with sexy mannequins. My cheeks sported a bright shade of red and my eyes became double their size.
"Go on. I won't go in there." He shrugged. I gulped and ran into the alleyway to find some wearable but mostly to hide my embarrassment. No guy had ever took me to shopping less an undergarment shopping. I was smiling widely but still I was embarrassed. After ten minutes of investing into beautiful undergarments I went back to where he was sitting and found him eating something.
"What are you eating?" I eyed him. He immediately looked up and handed me a small cup of chocolate icecream.
"It's tasty." He mumbled. I took the ice cream instantly and smiled widely at him. "Thanks!" I was so happy. I was craving ice cream the whole day but I was too embarrassed to ask for it. He waved his hand at me and then took the cart from my hand and started for the cashier. We loaded our things into his jeep.
" We won't be stopping now okay?" He asked, facing me.
"Yeah."
"I have bought a few things to eat. It's in the basket behind. Eat whenever you feel like."
I nodded, licking the ice cream off the spoon.
"By the way, thanks for paying. I'll give the money back when I get hold of my credit card." I told him with assurance.
"It's the Pack's money and all of the Pack's wealth is yours. You don't have to pay me back. I am just serving the future Alpha." He shrugged and started the engine.
.
.
.
Three hours and we were still in the jeep, going somewhere I don't know in perticular. Whenever I ask, he would say we are going to the pack.
I slept for an hour and now I was too bored. I glanced at Marce. He looked so damn hot in his blue tshirt with his bicep bulging out and his chest lightly raising and falling. His face was so defined that it felt like he had come straight out of a Greek mythology book.
"What are you staring at?" He asked which startled me. I choked on my own saliva and started coughing. He panicked at how bad I was coughing that he stopped the jeep in an instant and started patting my back. I regained my composure after two minutes of deadly coughing. He handed me some water and then we were off again.
"I thought I nearly killed you." He sounded tensed.
" I get bad coughs. Not a big deal." I smiled at him.
"Well, how old are you?" I asked out of nowhere which took him by surprise.
"Ah, well I am 26 now." He said nodding involuntarily.
"How tall are you?" I asked again.
"6'2 maybe. I don't know." He shrugged.
"Won't you ask why I refused being Fiona back then?" I asked again.
"No. I can understand that you had reasons." His words felt like honey to my ears.
"What about your car? Where is it?" I was way more than curious.
"It's in the Pack garage."
"How did you know I was in that cell?" This question must have made him angry cause his grip tightened around the steering wheel.
"I went to your apartment to talk to you but you were missing. So I used the Pack's link to locate you and there you were. Those mfs thought they could abduct you so easily. I went there as fast as I could but you did my work way before I had reached." He glanced at me .
"Oh." Those were the only words that I could utter. After another two hours we reached a gigantic metal gate which had the symbol of a wolf. The gates opened as we approached and there were men in casual fits who bowed at us. We went inside and the beauty there was speechless. The garden was huge and there were buildings coloured in grey and olive. There was a large stadium with different types of trees surrounding it.
"It's the pack warfare stadium. We have weekly tournaments in there." Marce pointed out at the enormous buliding.
We had just entered into the Pack's land and the main building or the castle was a long way from the gate. We crossed different streams of water and forest areas until we reached the most awaited destination of our journey.
The Pack house.
We stopped right in front of the gigantic castle type buliding which was in white and my mouth hung open in disbelief. It was beautiful.
No, beautiful would be an understatement.
"Whoa!" I howled in disbelief which made Marce chuckle.
"This is like a dream." I mumbled. I was so engrossed in the beauty around me when I didn't even realise that someone was standing in front of me. I quickly turned my eyes towards him.
"Fiona, this is Alpha Rage." Marce told me and then I looked up into the Alpha's eyes.
I looked at him. He looked magical with his black hair styled into a sleek hairstyle and his eyes, blue like mine, twinkling at me as a drop of tear fell from his eyes and mine too.
"Daughter, Fio-ona!" He stuttered with his words. He held his hands towards me and I took that in an instant. His hands were warm and it felt like home.
"Dad?" I looked up into his eyes. The corner of his eyes wrinkled into a beautiful eye smile and he started crying. He hung his head low and sobbed with his hands still intertwined with mine. I smiled but my eyes were watery. I stepped up and hugged him.
"Dad, you feel like one I never had." I mumbled into his chest. He lightly patted my back.
"My darling, I am so sorry you had to face the struggles in that world." He sobbed.
I looked into his eyes again.
"It's okay Dad, I am now where I belong to." He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then he glanced at Marce who was standing there with his chest puffed up.
"Marce you can relax." He chuckled and waved him to come closer.
"Marce , you did what you promised. I am proud of you." He patted his shoulders and there was a smile on Marce's face which made both of us smile. We went inside the castle and I was once again lost in the beauty of the various things showcased in there but something attracted my attention more than the others.

Author's note: I'll try  updating the story on Wednesdays and Saturdays so do wait for the updates ❤️❤️ don't forget to vote for the parts you like the most😊❤️

Lots of love
Gitabawli.