30. Protect her.

"Seriously, he should have been careful with this. I mean who does that!" Star said in a serious tone but it sounded funny. She began doing my makeup and cursed everytime she concealed a hickey that peeped through my dress. My dark purple knee length dress was doing a great job of covering up my neck as it had kind of a turtle neck and quarter length sleeves but for safety, Star insisted on applying makeup on the scars. I would blush now and then and Star would laugh at me.

Come on I was shy about all that happened between us.

The dress was perfect considering the the sudden changes in the temperature these days and by the chilly wind at times and fall of leaves it was a hint that winter was just around the corner.

After all that cover up, I did my hair up in a high ponytail and practically ran towards my dad's office. He smiled at me and gestured for me to take a seat.

Is he going to scold me?

"I was looking for you." I was startled at his sudden voice which made me sit on the chair with a thump.

"I-I....um...I-"

He raised his hand to stop me ," I don't want an explanation Fiona. Marce told me you were with him. It's okay. Just make sure you attend all the meetings and gatherings with the Alphas. It's your work honey."

I blushed at the mention of Marce but regained my composure again and nodded.

About ten minutes later Zack stepped in the office and behind him was Marce who's entire face lit up in a smile as his eyes fell on me. I smiled back at him and out of the blue he winked at me.

Gosh the way I blushed. What is wrong with me?

In this black tux and white shirt underneath, a few top buttons undone, his hair neatly combed aside but a few strands fell on his forehead making him look so handsome that I feared I would just melt if he comes any near. I shifted in my seat as Zack sat down on the chair beside me and Marce stood between us with his hands folded behind his back.

 I shifted in my seat as Zack sat down on the chair beside me and Marce stood between us with his hands folded behind his back

"Good evening Alpha." Zack nodded at Dad and me. "Good evening." I greeted back. Smiling he turned to dad and pulled out a huge file out of his briefcase.