11. Revolt

"The meeting is going to start now. You should go change into something professional." Christiana said. I spend the whole afternoon with her, wandering around the place, cracking jokes and laughing at our own selves. She was cool, more like a friend with the same brain cells. She reminded me of Laila. I wonder what she might be doing.
" Yeah. I guess my evening gown is waiting for me." I said smiling widely.
"Evening gown? You are going to wear that? I thought you'll be wearing some corporate type outfit." She chuckled.

" What should I wear then? Should I wear some formals?" I asked, confused.

" No it's fine. Wear that gown. It'll look grand." She showed a thumbs up which made me smile. I went up to my room and quickly took a shower. I got dressed in my beautiful deep necklined burgundy satin gown which had a slit upto the knee which would make my knee pop whenever I'll walk.

The colour looked gorgeous with my fair skin tone. I braided my hair from the sides and pinned them at the back like a small tiara. I let some strands loose to frame my face. This time I did a heavier smokey eye makeup and did my face makeup myself. A few accessories and then I put on the peep-toe burgundy heels and raced back to Christiana who was busy sipping her drinks and munching on the chicken nuggets.

" Wow! You look so beautiful that I want to cry right now. The dress is so pretty, oh god!" She yelled and hugged me. She's really friendly.
" Thank you. Hope it's not much." I smiled awkwardly and dusted my dress a bit.
"Of course not. It's the crowning event and you have to stand out from other people." She smiled and patted my hands. I smiled back at her and heaved a sigh.
"Go, best of luck." She told me to turn around and as soon as I did, I bumped into something hard. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist instantly to stop me from falling.

"You okay princess?" The mischievous voice of Lucas greeted me. He eyed my dress and then licked his lips viciously.
" Far better than your expectations." I pushed his hands away.

"Fierce! I like fierce!" He mumbled.
" So you like me as well I guess." I heard Marce's voice from behind Lucas who's smile was gone in an instant.
He turned to face Marce who was standing there.

"Marce, my brother! Hey ,you know I like you. How amazing it would have been if you were my Gamma. Prestige is so lucky to have you." Lucas tried to sugar coat his words but it didn't work on Marce.

"But Cannibal is so unlucky to have a heir like you." Marce crossed his arms around his chest.

"Ha! Well you see those Alphas are waiting for me. I need to go." Lucas smiled widely to look innocent but Marce held his collars slightly and whispered into his ears but I heard it all.
" Try laying your hands on her again and I'll rip that pretty mouth of yours away from your fucking face. Remember, I am more experienced than you and it would be great for Cannibal to have a much experienced and powerful Alpha than you. Better watch where you step." And he let him go. Lucas scurried off coughing involuntarily.

" You okay?" Marce came and hugged me which made my spine shiver.
What is this feeling that I get everytime he touches me? What is this sensation that sends shivers down my body and makes me feel weak under his touch? What is this?
"Fiona?" He raised my chin with his finger and eyed me with concern.
"Yeah I am fine." I said and freed myself from his embrace. There were people watching and I didn't want anyone to make fuss about him touching me. What if it's not good in their eyes?

"We should have just taught him a lesson back in school." Christiana huffed and drank the glass of alcohol that she was playing with before.

"Yeah, but you should just stop chugging all the alcohol here. I am not going to carry you to your pack if you pass out." Marce said.