24. Is this what i came for?

"And that's a good blow by Fiona from Prestige clan, defeating Alpha Richard for the first round." An announcer yelled through the microphone who seemed quite happy with my victory. Soon two men in black t-shirts and joggers trotted their way up to an unconscious Mike and took him away from the arena. The arena was still silent and my footsteps echoed through the ground.
"Why? Did all the people here think I can here to face defeat? Well the game has just started so wait up what comes next." I confidently said, winking at Alpha Richard who's face was fuming.

"I told Lucas to do the tournament in my pack. I wouldn't have let this bitch get out alive." He said a bit louder for us to hear and I snickered at him.
"Really? Well why don't you yourself come down to have a little fight with me? It would be great for Prestige to spread it's lands." I smirked but then I realized,
something was off about me. Why was I acting like a vicious animal? Ah I see my instincts are kicking in.
" Watch your mouth little butterfly. It's just Mike that got defeated from you. Not me." With that he flung himself up from his seat and came down to face me.
Alpha Richard, the man who looked like he's in his fifty's but everyone knew he was almost a hundred years old, had stormy grey eyes which matched his salt and pepper beard and hair. At almost the height of 6'1 he looked muscular and ready to kill anyone who would provoke him. I internally scolded myself for provoking an old legend. Who knows how many people he had killed during his existence on his planet?

"You seem afraid little Fiona! What? Where's your bravery?" He smirked as he walked up to me, as if challenging my instincts.
"It's right here for you to test Alpha Richard. Now stop with your babbles and start the battle now. I don't have the entire day for you. I have plans with my boyfriend today, you know." I looked up towards Marce who just smiled and shook his head.

Young love.

I heard Alpha Richard mumble and came in towards me without a warning and as a result I fell down on my back. The sand stung my back and I led a hiss while shutting my eyes for the pain to disappear. He laughed maniacally, coming closer he crouched low to meet me in the eyes.
"Hey, love. You seem tired. Let's end this now. You don't have to become and Alpha to get the power hun, you just need to.......get married to a powerful Alpha," he paused for a moment to look at me with hungry eyes," like me. Warm my bed and get everything you wish for." He licked his lips.
"Oh so you are of those types I see." I said, looking straight into his stormy grey eyes.
"What type?" He tilted his head to the side.
"You know," I slipped my hand around his neck and he seemed to enjoy it.
"You know....the people who....you know it quite well."
"What is it hun?" He mumbled and tried touching me but he wasn't aware of what I was about to do.
"You know....," whispering my words I got a good hold on the back side of his neck before he could realise I dug my nails into his flesh making him scream.
"The ones who think we women are just objects. BASTARD!" I spat angrily. He tried to get hold of my neck but I was fast. I loosened my grip and with lightning speed I got hold of his left arm, twisting it around his back and pinned him down on the ground with my knee.
"You bitch! Let go of me! Oh you gonna regret it so....ARGH!" I was done with this hold hag giving me death threats. I knew he was older and senior to me but his mindset just killed that respect I had for him. Without a second thought I snapped his arms from the shoulder while he cried in pain, telling me to let go of him. I came near his ear while he kept on yelling.
"Is it enough warming your bed or do you want your entire hand into pieces?"
I spat angrily.
"Let go of me!" He kept on tapping the ground but I wasn't in a hurry. Next I made him stand up and turned him around, his left arm swinging into the air making him scream in pain.
"You deserve his." I punched him.on his nose that responded quickly as a thick trail of blood oozed out of his nostrils. Alpha Richard held his nose in pain and stumbled back, falling hard on his butt. I was angry would have been an understatement. How dare he disrespect me? A women? Is that what he thinks about his sisters and mother too? I have had enough of these men trying to ruin our dignity.
"As for your offer Alpha Richard, you should think before you speak. I am the daughter of a renowned Alpha and also the heir of one of the most powerful packs. Also I am literally like you daughter. Is that how you talk to your own daughters too?" I crossed my arms and looked at his blood shot eyes.