16. New Mates

I shifted into my human form and looked straight into the black wolf's eyes, my own filled with tears. I wrapped my arms around my body as I was naked. The wolf in front of me shifted into its human form but he had his pants on. His torso was naked and I could see his abs poking out of his body. He slowly lifted his head and I could see those red eyes piercing on my face with lust. The chiselled face and black hair, his eyes, his scent now seemed familiar to me yet so different. But I knew who he was.
He came towards me and picked up a shirt from the ground where Star was earlier standing and I didn't even realise that she had left clothes for us. He wrapped the shirt around me and said in his silky voice.
" You okay?"
I just hummed and stared at his face, tears never leaving my eyes. He gently wiped away my tears with his thumb and patted my cheeks gently.
" I know it's new but this is how it feels to meet your mate." He smiled at me and my heart thumped so loudly that I gasped.
"Marce, is it true? This is really happening right?" I said in a small voice.
"Yes sweetheart. It's true." He chuckled lowly and pecked my lips gently. He was being so gentle and caring that I melted under his touch. I leaned into his hand that had my face cupped and smiled. I was on my knees and so was he as we stared into each other's face. I traced my hands on his torso, slowly touching his body.
" You don't wanna get embarrassed in here right?" He asked smirking my way.
" I wish we were in my room at this moment." I bite my lower lip and kept on tracing his abs.
"You are being too horny. But it's understandable." He chuckled and picked me up from my waist. I was seated on the ground before on my knees and so was he. Now I was almost on his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hooked my fingers into his fine locks. He held me firm. I leaned in for a kiss, forcefully tugging his lower lip into mine. He slowly made me settle on the ground, with my back touching the grass and he on top, never leaving my lips as he tugged at them hungrily. I wrapped my legs around his torso and we went on with our heated kiss for a few minutes untill we both were breathless. He placed his forehead on mine and smiled, his breath heavy and so was mine.
" I love you." I said not hesitating for even a moment. But he didn't say those words back. Instead he pecked my nose and stood up, placing a t-shirt on his bare body. I sat up but had my eyebrows knitted.
"Won't you say that back?" I asked as I stood up. Thankfully my shirt fell to my thighs and covered everything up for me.
"Yeah. I should but let's wait. I can't say that in this situation." He shrugged.
"It's not a proposal." I rolled my eyes at him.
" I have never been in love Fiona. It's hard for me. I just want some time." He pouted like a kid and I slapped his lips.
"Okay take your time." I rolled my eyes again and started walking towards the castle but something got right into my feet and a sharp pain ran through my body.
"Shit these pebbles!" I cursed and sat down to remove the grit.
Marce ran towards me and picked me up bridal style.
"Stop that." I said, clearly annoyed by what he did before.
"No I wont." He kissed my lips.
I huffed but didn't say anything further. I was already tired and having someone carry me up to my bed was the best thing that can happen to me right now.
We reached the castle but he refused to put me down. He walked past Star and Mia who had their eyebrows raised and their mouth forming O's . Star winked at me and I blushed so hard that I started biting my lips.
"What's wrong?" Marce asked as he took the stairs to my room.
"Put me down. It's embarassing." I mumbled and hid into his chest. I felt his chest rumble and he was chuckling at me.
"Well babygirl, we need to be to in bed at this moment." He said.
"Now you are being horny." I slapped his chest.
He chuckled again and took me to my room. I told him that I needed to shower so he placed me down and went out of my room after stealing a kiss from me again. I showered and got freshen up as it was already 6 in the morning. I wore a sleeveless black top and some olive green joggers and paired them up with some blacks strap heels as I made my way towards my dad's office. He had called me to discuss about the ruckus that we had last night. About the rogues and then we were going to interrogate the leader who led those rogues into our land. I put my hair in a messy ponytail after I had blow dried them and put on my sunscreen and did my eyebrows a bit.

I took my biker jacket that Marce had bought me when we had that shopping trip

I took my biker jacket that Marce had bought me when we had that shopping trip .
" Dad?" I asked as I tapped on his office door.
"Yes princess. Come inside." His voice came. I went inside and saw Ava and Star seated on the couch and Marce and Zack on the chairs. I smiled at each one of them and they returned my smile.
"Princess how about you sit down on the couch with Ava and Star?" My dad said and I nodded with a smile.
As soon as I sat down, Ava took my hand and whispered ," so you really are his mate?" Her eyes looked sad but she still was trying to look happy about it.
"Yeah kind of." I said, not meeting her eyes.
"Hey, it's fine. Everyone has to find his or her mate right? You found yours and I am happy about that. I am happy for Marce as well cause he got a very good mate." She smiled at me and I looked up. I squeezed her hand lightly and she patted my back.
"Well this calls for a party." Star chimmed in which made me chuckle.
"Well we have a issue to handle first." I said smiling at her. She nodded and then we looked at what dad was saying to the boys.