29. Apologises

*Trigger warning*

Intimate scenes involved.

Do not proceed to read if you are not comfortable reading intimate scenes. I am being honest....You can simply skip the chapter and read the next one as this is a filler chapter and you won't loose any details about the story if you skip this. (I don't want to scar someone who's innocent. :))

BUT..... if you have no problem with intimate scenes....please proceed and do comment you views. It's my first time writing something like this. Hehe.

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________________________

I couldn't sleep the night before. Partly because I was angry that Marce over reacted and partly because I felt that I had hurt him.

Did he deserve it? My outburst...was it justified?

But he could have said it in a better tone. Why treat me like a child? I am not a child.

But he might have also been scared for me. But why does he have to be afraid for me?

Am I not capable of taking care of myself? Does he not believe in me?

I scoffed. I am capable of independent survival cause I have been doing that since a long time now. Where were they when I was sleeping with an empty stomach? Where were they when I had no money for my medicines when I got sick? Where were they when I was in so much pain on full moon nights? I was in so much pain and mental disturbance....I was lonely and an outcast at school and society, still I survived. I was doing petty jobs for food and clothing. Where were they when I had not a single warm clothing for winters? Survived the ruthless world that doesn't care about us unprivileged beings who had to work their asses off to make two ends meet. When I was assaulted by that moron...why was he not there to protect me? I have been living like this and all of a sudden I am told I have a family and a pack to look after still he thinks I am weak and incapable of saving myself.

"Don't be a fool. You know he cares for you." My wolf whispered.

"But he shouldn't have made me look like a child."

"You are so stubborn that it's annoying to have you with me, you know." Aziza said in an angry tone.

"But I--"

"No buts. You should apologise. Afterall he's our mate and it's his responsibility to take care of you."

"Where was he when I was in pain?"

"He didn't know your whereabouts until he was told to find you. Stop being so difficult and try to apologise for once. He wasn't wrong in thinking good about you."

"Could have said it in a better tone."

"Listen Fiona, if I have to loose my mate because of your thick brain then I am not going to forgive you." Aziza growled and all of a sudden my room turned silent and cold. Gulping I looked up to see Sephatis standing in front of me. He smiled down at me and with one hand he wiped the one stray tear from my eye.

"You did wrong."
"I know. But he-"
"You are being stubborn. He doesn't deserve this hate. He has done a lot for you."
"I know." I hung my head low and took a deep breath.
"You can mend this." He patted my head and a swift breeze made him disappear.

Sighing I stood up and took a bath. Dad had told a maid to set food for me in the dining hall but I told them to bring it up in my room. Wasting no time I gobbled up the pancakes and orange juice. With one pancake hanging from my mouth I ruffled the dresses in my closet and finally decided on a wrap dress. I had led my hair loose as it was wet from the shower. Wearing a beige wrap up dress that had a collar with it, I made my way up to Marce's cabin. The people on the way bowed and showed respect. The children smiled at me and gosh they were so adorable! I smiled back at them and waved a bye as they trotted their way up with their mothers out the small school that was built in the pack lands towards their homes. After they complete middle school here they can shift to the highschool which again is in the pack lands or can go abroad like many young warewolves did.