5. How about we start from the beginning?

"So are we gonna talk?" I asked impatiently as we sat facing each other at the table eating something that he made.
"Let's eat first." He said that for the twentieth time but still couldn't convince me in doing that. I had no appetite because I was just so confused about whatever was happening in my life. Sighing I admitted defeat and started to eat the bowl of noodles and soup that he had made for both of us. It was decorated beautifully but he had no forks to eat those.
" Who eats noodles with spoons?" I mumbled.
"Sorry I'll buy them next time." He stated without even looking up from his bowl. I bite into the noodles and BOOM!! The flavours erupted like a volcano in my mouth! I moaned loudly on which he looked up.
"Do you own a chef or something?" I asked in between moans.
"You saw me making those."
"Yeah right." I licked my lips as I went for the fried chicken and GOD!! That too was heavenly. I ate the entire bowl of noodles and the fried chicken and then sat back at the couch, refusing to move.
"Ah what a meal." I said, "you cook pretty well but my fried chicken is better than yours." He chuckled lowly and came to sit beside me. He was in his white vest and smelled heavenly.
"Marce, how about you tell me what is going on in my life?" I stared straight at his eyes which were in beautiful shade of grey.
"Are you ready? Are you ready to accept the fact that your entire life was a lie?" He blankly looked at my face.
I gulped."I guess I am." I said in a meek voice.
He sighed again.

" My name is Marce Huxley. I am the gamma of the Prestige clan."
"What is a gamma and what the fuck is a clan?" I was loosing my mind in the first sentence itself.
"The clan, it's a warewolf clan, basically called a pack. It's a world where warewolves live, away from humans and vampires and all the paranormal things that you can imagine of. I am the gamma, the third in command of the Prestige clan. Your father-"

"Warewolves??" I blurted out.

He sighed," look it's new for you but you have to be patient to know what actually happened in your life and who you are."
I gaped at him but I nodded involuntarily.
He continued," Your father, Alpha Rage is a great warrior . Your mum, Alpha female Stacy was a great woman. She nurtured the clan like her own child. She used to feed us all with her own hands whenever there would be a feast in the clan." He smiled, his eyes twinkling. The mere mention of my mum's name made me weak. She, it was her name engraved on me that used to hurt on days of full moon. It used to feel like it would penetrate into my soul. It was unbearable but I swallowed that pain rather than telling others. A small tear fell from my eye and I wiped it immediately.
" Your mum, she was the most beautiful wolf in the pack. Men used to swoon over her looks. She was a royalty who fell in love with a rookie wolf, Alfa Rage. They were mates but they couldn't gain the consent from her parents. So she was challenged them."
"Challenged? Wha-hat type of challenge?" I stuttered at my words.
"She was challenged to make the rookie group of ten wolves into a large kingdom that could stand in front of her parents' clan. She accepted the challenge and started her work from the day one. My parents were among those ten wolves who fought for their places. In those days, we used to get attacked a lot by the nearby packs but we stood our ground. Alpha female Stacy fought victoriously and made those clans into hers. Alpha Rage was proud of her mate and he ,with her help, built the most powerful wolf pack which took down her parents clan. We were a lot more civilized than the other packs. We studied, we learnt to control our hunger for human flesh and blood. We were happy until the day when Alpha female Stacy gave birth to you. You, you were different from us. There was something hybrid about you that confused us all. Highness was tensed about you. She could feel that you were weak and as soon as the other clans know about your unique qualities they might try to harm you. So she send you to a human couple who didn't have a house back then. She gave them money and everything just to keep you safe. But we got to know later that those humans assaulted you. We took that into consideration and killed them when you were fourteen. Alpha female Stacy went missing after a year of your birth. The nearby clan who called themselves Viscous, came to our Alpha and demanded money in order to free our Alpha female. Alpha Rage became uncontrollable when he heard what they said. He searched the entire planet for her but he couldn't find her out. After five years of searching we declared to the world that she had died. But the Alpha was sure that she was alive cause the mate bond was still intact but he couldn't contact with her. Everything came to normal somehow. One thing was sure for us that our heir was safe, among the humans. We had told everyone that you have died the moment you took birth so that rogues don't come after you. But it seems your wolf needs to come out. It needs to show itself. All these years of human contact didn't kill the real you. So I was recruited to take you back to where you belong. Today, I saw your wolf, and I'll have to say this, it's beautiful, just like I had imagined." He looked into my eyes. I was dumbfounded with the information that flowed out of his mouth.
I WAS A FREAKING WEREWOLF?!? I cluched my hair and shut my eyes hard to reciprocate the information. I was freaking out. I was not just a mere warewolf but was also an Alpha! It's like the princess of a royalty.
"Oh lord! Is it my wolf that saved me from that assault in the bar?" I mumbled.
"Yes, it can't let its queen get treated badly." Marce said and gave a glass of water which I chugged down in seconds.
"Whoa whoa whoa... What I am to do now?" I stood up and threw my arms here and there.
"You need to go with me. Your native place needs you. Besides, you are not safe anymore in here." He stood up from the couch. I could smell his scent which , I don't know why, calmed me down a bit. But I tensed again when the thoughts crossed my mind.

"What about my belongings? What about my classes? My job? And most importantly Laila? She's freaking out I swear."
"Just one call, tell her you are safe with one of your family friend and tell her you are going for a holiday." Marce placed the small burner phone in my hand. I quickly dialled Laila's number. She picked up in the first ring itself.
"Laila, it's me Fiona. I-"
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! WHY IS YOUR APARTMENT IN A MESS! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!" Laila screamed through the phone and my ear was a grain distance from splitting. Even Marce, who was sitting down and packing something, jumped at her voice.
"SPEAK UP! I WAS DYING IN HERE!" She yelled again but soon started crying. She cared a lot about me. Even if she scolded, she was soft at heart.
"Laila, I'm sorry, my-my cousin came in my appartment, he actually broke the door because I was sleeping-"

"You have a freaking cousin? SINCE WHEN!?! STOP LYING! WHERE ARE YOU? NOW!" She yelled again.
I removed the phone from my ear.

"Yes I have one, you don't know him. Okay so the thing is I am going for a vacation to-to, to Hawaii! Hawaii! I left my phone in my room. I'll contact you when I buy a new one. I am safe in here. Okay? Don't worry about me I am safe. It's...it's.... it's that my grandfather's birthday so yeah I am going to Hawaii...take care ...and I love you." I said in one breath. I heaved a sigh.
"STAY SAFE IDIOT! I LOVE YOU AND CALL ME WHEN YOU REACH! OKAY??!" she was angry but she cared about me. I bid my farewell and then tossed the phone back to Marce.
"She has a lot of vocal strength." Marce raised his eyebrows in disbelief.
"She cares." I mumbled,"So when are we going?"
"Now."
"What? What about my belongings? I don't want to look like a homeless man." I pouted upon which he chuckled a bit but quickly regained his composure.
"We'll buy some clothes and whatever you want on the way."
I nodded. What else can I do rather than listen to him. But again, I feared that I might be in some really bad shit.

Well let's see what life has for me.