The Unknown is Named

I look, shit there's blood on the couch now, if my mom sees this she'll take me back to therapy. "I'm so so so sorry.." he says. "I'll accept your apology, on one term." I say fading out in the end, "what is it? anything!" he says. "your name.. I need to know your name." I say surprisingly without stuttering. "um, I don't think you want to know my name, because if you knew who I was then you'd never talk to me." then suddenly I knew who it was, instantly just the way he said that last sentence. That was the voice of Jason Olgenson, the boy who had been bullying me since the 4th grade, 5 years of bullying me, and now he tells me he's in love with me? I feel a tear fall down my cheek, "Why are you crying?" I hear him say softly "Because I know who you are, I knew it was a joke, can yo-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off "no. I really do love you, and I am so sorry for everything I said to you, all the times I pushed you, or threw your books down, I'm just sorry, I've been in love with you, and I hated that, because didn't want to be in love with anybody, but I was young and stupid, I'm just so sorry!" everything I heard come out of his mouth I didn't believe, there's no way you can ruin somebody's life then tell them it's because you loved them. "Jason, I hate you. I always will now stop wasting your time, tell me to kill myself again, one more time, maybe this time I won't fail, the doctors won't get to me on time." I almost yelled, I was crying more, why was I crying? I heard him start to say something that soon turned to nothing but sobs.