Don't Go

"Thanks Isobel," I said as she released. "What happened?" She asked carefully. "I-My mom kicked me out for staying over here for too long apparently." I said as her face filled with a sad expression. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you needed to be home." Isobel said. "No, no, its fine, I should've kept up with the time that's all." I replied. "Okay well lets get you ready for bed then?" Isobel said looking to Jason for confirmation. He just nodded and pulled me upstairs. "Uh, you can stay in my room or the guest room, it's up to you. The shower is down the hall and uh, make yourself at home." He said and looked at me. "I'll take the guest room, you won't even know I'm here, thank you so much David. You are an amazing friend." I said grabbing my bags from his hands and walking into my room. I walked into a cream-colored room with splashes of neon colors randomly. There was a giant bed with two nightstand that all had dark brown wood. The bed spread was white and dark brown. There was another dark brown dresser with a mirror, next to that a walk in closet with dark brown doors. There was a window above the bed with short dark brown curtains. It was amazing. I unpacked all my clothes into the dresser, I put my hair stuff on the dresser top. I put the random junk in the bedstands. I put the torn posters and stuff in the closet. After about an hour of organizing I took a shower and got into my pjs, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. "Hey Isobel, I just wanted to tell you how excited I-." I said but when I looked up I really wished I hadn't. There he was, all over another girl. Somehow they didn't even notice I was here. David looked up at me with wide eyes and then pushed the girl off of him, I just shook mt head and ran to my room and locked the door. "shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," I ran to my dresser ans grabbed my case then to the window which was over the roof luckily. I sat out on the rooftop and closed the window carefully. *TW* I sat up there and just looked at the way the moon had reflected on my blades. I put it to my wrist, I carved a D, then an A, V, I, D and I added a heart. I then took my box full of blades that used to be in my closet. I took all of them out and counted 68 three times, I don't know why but counting them calmed me a bit. I then took them back into the box and i threw the box as far as I could into the field behind David's house. I'll find them later I'm sure. Maybe if I didn't cut myself he'd love me, not some other girl. Maybe if i was pretty, maybe if i had a cute laugh, or perfect eyes, maybe then he'd love me. Oh well, I thought to myself before laying down and staring up at the moon.