Welcome To Hell

As we arrived to school a group of sluts came up to us and, of course, completely ignored me and were all over David within seconds and, with ugly looks, they shoved me to the side. So I just kept walking because obviously he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore as be had all of the more attractive girls were there now. I had almost opened my locker before I was slammed against it. Here we go. I turned to be face to face to Jason. When I did his eyes widened "O-Oh hey Jackie. I needed to talk to to you about t-" I cut him off. "Shut up. Just beat me up. Laugh at me. Call me names. And leave I don't care for this. I kind of also have class so if you would hurry up that'd be amazing." I said wiping the blood from my nose. "Jackie please just listen to me. I didn't know it was you. " I laughed "First of all does it really matter? And second who did you think would be at my locker?" I spat. He looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. I just shrugged and tried walking away before I felt a slap straight to the face. I looked and there was Zach again. He stood there smirking as he grabbed me and shoved me to the ground and started to kick me. Jason was already gone. I tried getting up. I walked to him and I kicked him in the right place and he grabbed it so I took it as an opportunity to knee him in the face and kick him to the ground. "Fuck you, leave me alone already you piece of shit." I spat and walked away to run into a tall slender figure. Oh shit.